• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use

TranslatePress Pro - WP Translation Plugin Thats Anyone Can Use v2.7.6

No permission to download
the SEO addon creates error needs update as well, can you please share updated one if possible?

The new version of 2.0.4. Does anyone has the newest version of SEO pack add-on V.1.4.5? I can't find it anywhere.

Attachments

• translatepress-multilingual-2.0.4.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
Babak updated TranslatePress Pro - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use with a new update entry:

TranslatePress Pro v2.0.4 + Addons

Download TranslatePress Pro v2.0.4 - WordPress Translation Plugin That Anyone Can Use Nulled Free
= v2.0.4 =

* Added support for translating aria-label attribute
* Added possibility to exclude entire gettext domain from translation
* Improved determining http/https when building links
* Fixed automatic translation for custom languages
* Added missing Swahili flag
* Fixed flag for Tagalog language
* Fixed some PHP notices and warnings

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Japan and JRGWxRxZ
Friends @RealHacker , @Babak , @NullMaster , any ideas how to correct this?
ERROR in Addon:
tp-add-on-seo-pack

on average every 5 minutes it writes in error_log file, MORE than 20 lines like this ...

PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/.../public_html/wp-content/plugins/tp-add-on-seo-pack/includes/class-slug-manager.php on line 761

ERROR CODE:

Line 761:

foreach( $trp_cpt_slug_translation as $cpt_slug => $cpt_translations ){
if( !in_array( $cpt_slug, $current_cpt_slugs ) ){
unset( $trp_cpt_slug_translation[$cpt_slug ] );
}
}

ANY IDEA how to fix it?

Last edited:
Hi guys.

I installed nulled version and have this notice:

What I can do with this?

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 20
Hey guys. Translatepress has changed the way you can enable add-ons. previous add-on plugins will not be updated anymore. Instead there is a single TP plugin along with 1 single add-on plugin, where you can activate/deactivate individual add-ons from TP settings. I hold personal account so I upload here FYI.

Attachments

• translatepress-personal-1.0.0.zip
    47.2 KB · Views: 23
  • translatepress-multilingual.2.0.5.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Hé srácok. A Translatepress megváltoztatta a kiegészítők engedélyezésének módját. a korábbi kiegészítő bővítmények már nem frissülnek. Ehelyett egyetlen TP plugin és 1 single plug-in található, ahol az egyes kiegészítőket a TP beállításaiból aktiválhatja / deaktiválhatja. Személyes fiókom van, ezért feltöltöm ide FYI.
Big thanks!

try this version

TranslatePress Business Plan v2.0.5 + Addons (Maybe Not Latest Update Addons)

License Key (If Asked): B5E0B5F8DD8689E6ACA49DD6E6E1A930

Attachments

• translatepress-business-addon.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 78
  • translatepress-wp-multilingual-business-plan-v2.0.5.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 80
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock