• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Top 6 Tampermonkey Scripts to transform your Browsing Experience 💪

Rishabh Chauhan

Babiato Lover
Dec 20, 2020
India
Wait! Before reading below, do you know what Tampermonkey is? Most importantly, how can it improve your overall browsing experience?

What is Tampermonkey?

Tampermonkey is an amazing add-on (extension) that allows you to execute several scripts on the go. This extension works on most renowned browsers, such as Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Opera Next, and Firefox.

PS: I've tried it on Brave as well (and it worked without any issues)!

So, now that you know what Tampermonkey is--let's jump on to some useful scripts (created by the respective developers) to enhance your browsing experience on Windows.

⚠️ Don't forget to install the TAMPERMONKEY extension from:

- Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Firefox
- Safari
- Opera

--------------------😸----✍️----😺--------------------​

🤔 How to Install the below-given scripts using TAMPERMONKEY?​

Follow the below-given steps please:
1. Visit the Download link attached.
2. Click on the Install this script button that appears on the page.
3. Again, click on
Install.

Note:
As soon as you will click the Install button, the page will disappear. But don't worry, as it has already installed the script successfully.

Top 6 Tampermonkey Scripts

1. Bitter for Twitter​

Twitter geeks' attention, please! "Bitter for Twitter" is actually sweet 😂 Don't go to its name, please! This script helps you clean (remove mess) from your Twitter browsing experience. Here's what this script does in the background:

- Removes the "Tweet views" feature

So, the next time you see your Twitter account, you won't see the VIEWS on any Twitter post.

- Nukes the "Twitter Verification Tick"

As of now, anyone can purchase the so-called "Verification Checkmark"; this script simply removes the verification badge from all those users who've PURCHASED the badge.

- Ad-Free experience

You got it very well :)

- Automatic Hate Speech Filtering

Here's what they claim about this feature: "Bitter automatically filters out hate speech, NFT/Crypto scams, and common IP Grabbers from trends, tweets, hashtags, and users, so you can browse without the clowns."
And much more things...

Download: Bitter for Twitter

2. ChatGPT Continue Button​

As its name suggests, it adds a "Continue" button on top of ChatGPT's input bar. And this script is a life savior; ChatGPT's GPT-4 model does not provide the complete output in one go (most of the time). So, once it stops providing output in the middle of the chat, you can hit the Continue button to let it complete the previous output.

Here's what I am talking about:
1681095149090.png

Download: ChatGPT Continue Button

3. ChatGPT Exporter​

Remember that cool "Export" button you saw in the above screenshot? That's exactly what "ChatGPT Exporter" do!

It adds a nice Export button on your ChatGPT dashboard.
To use the Export button, you just need to open the chat which you need to export. Then, click or hover over the Export button and select any option from the given menu. It offers:

1. Copy Text: It copies the "complete chat" in your clipboard. Complete chat means all the responses by ChatGPT itself and your messages as well.
2. Screenshot: It captures the complete Chat screenshot and downloads it automatically thereon. PS: Long chats = Long Scrolling view screenshot.
3. HTML: It is my favorite of all. It downloads the complete chat as a neat HTML file. Once you download the HTML file, just click on it, and it will open in your default browser.

Please check the below screenshot for more details about its features:

1681095899097.png

Download: ChatGPT Exporter

4. ChatGPT Model Switcher​

Suppose you open a chat with the GPT-3.5 model selected, and in the middle, you want to use the GPT-4 model for creative answers. How would you do that?

That's exactly where this script comes into play.
Please check my above screenshot once. You can see the "Model Switcher" button located on top of the Input bar.
And, yeah, it works perfectly. I tried it a couple of times, and it is 10/10.
PS: Sadlyf if you can't use GPT-4 yet :(

Download:
ChatGPT Model Switcher

5. Google Search No Sponsors​

This script helps you remove all the spammy sponsored Ads from Google Search results.

Here's an overview of how Google Search Ads look like in real:
image19.png

Download: Google Search No Sponsors

6. YouTube Web Tweaks​

It optimizes the performance of YouTube.com, thus resulting in "slightly" faster results. I'm currently using it for 2 days, and till now, "NO ISSUES" at all. And, regarding the speed, it is better than before in my case.

Download:
YouTube Web Tweaks

My 😉 currently installed Scripts:​

1681097158319.png

You can install all the above scripts from searching on the search bar of "GreasyFork.org"

How to check your currently installed scripts?​

Just click the Tampermonkey icon and, then Dashboard. That's it.
1681098131905.png

💳 Credits Time:

1. @frankebele for writing the QuillBot Post. I didn't even know before any thing called "Tampermonkey" :)
2. Me (because why not) 😃

📝 Signing Note:​

In case, you guys know some other scripts compatible with Tampermonkey, feel free to share 👇 below. ✨

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock