• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script

TokenLite - ICO / STO Token Sale Management Dashboard - ICO Admin Script 1.7.0

No permission to download
I had issues with the SMTP configuration at the beginning because I was not able to save changes in the configuration area until I opened the Daba Base and made the changes there.

smtp config tokenlite.jpg

But I'm still having problems because the emails are not being delivered, despite my email provider sent me a security message that a 3rd. party was asking to connect to service (TokenLite sent the solicitude and connects to my SMTP email provider, Gmail, and Zoho Mail according to my tests).

I saw that some of you reported that problem, but I saw that others managed to fix the problem.

any ideas?

UPDATE:

I edited the data in the .env file too and changed from SMTP provider, and now everything is running OK.

Last edited:
Last edited:

This page isn’t working​

xxxxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Help Me Please ?

the script ask for Envato Purchase Code and do not accept any random key
any help ??

This page isn’t working​

xxxxxx.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

Help Me Please ?

Probably you have to change the Domain reference in your server configuración file as our friend @AABadra shared in the post located on page #9 of this thread.

That worked for me, due I was working with /public (or /Html) folder as the domain basis, just redirected to /public folder as the basis for the domain, and everything worked fine (even I made some tweaks to the payment methods in order to hide USD and LTC payment methods, and show BTC, ETH, BNB, and USDT).

Regards,

the script ask for Envato Purchase Code and do not accept any random key
any help ??

Maybe our master @White Devil just shared the original source like our friend @ninjaworld123 did some days ago.

I will give it a try by tomorrow and verify because I already installed the 1.4 but without nulling jit, and I'm trying to find the files that our null masters have touched (taking as a basis the 1.3 version), but for the moment I don't have any luck.

Cheers.

Hello Master @White Devil,

I installed this version following the same steps as the 1.3 Version, however, I get this message:

chrome_aJraqg3M3V.png

There's something special in order to bypass this message with this version 1.4 ??

With version 1.3 I didn't have any issue by introducing any random value and I got the script working so well.

Thank you for your advice.

Last edited:
Hello Master @White Devil,

I installed this version following the same steps as the 1.3 Version, however, I get this message:

chrome_aJraqg3M3V.png

There's something special in order to bypass this message with this version 1.4 ??

With version 1.3 I didn't have any issue with introducing any random value and I got the script working so well.

Thank you for your advice.

Same here, installed but can't be nulled, rejected any keys, i used v1.3 sql still not nulled, i used old v1.3 sql on v4 says keys has been used.

Hello everyone, can anyone pls help. I installed the Tokenlite script successfully. Everything is working fine. However, I'm now struggling with installing and merging the ICO Crypto landing page by same Softnio guys into the tokenlite script. I'm on shared hosting. Anybody here who knows how to do it please assist

Last edited:
Hello everyone, can anyone pls help. I installed the Tokenlite script successfully. Everything is working fine. However, I'm now struggling with installing and merging the ICO Crypto landing page by same Softnio guys into the tokenlite script. I'm on shared hosting. Anybody here who knows how to do it please assist

I can integrate landing page for you for a token. Hope you have the landing page template as html? private message me.

I can integrate landing page for you for a token. Hope you have the landing page template as html? private message me.
I want help from the community just as everybody helps one another here. So if you want to sell me something, I think you're in the wrong place.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock