• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Three Months VPS Giveaway for Free

Ibibo

Trusted Seller
Mar 19, 2019
I bought an unmanaged VPS from AlexHost for testing. I've never used a VPS so I paid for three months to check it out.

I am no longer using it and it's just sitting there.

If you have a quick project, I can give it out for free.

If you need it - just indicate interest and maybe tell me why you need it. I will pick one person and send the login.

Minimum Requirement: You must be at least 30 days old on this forum.

Dear @tarrmie.19778

Thank you for offering your VPS for free to someone who might need it. It's great to see community members supporting each other in this way. i am also interested in it i would really appreacite if you give it to me thanks
Best regards, Kira

Thanks for this generous giveaway! I'd use it to build a mailing system for outreach.

Thank you for your giveaway, I'm very interested to it because i start my iptv reseller business and i need a wesbite from a dmca ignore hosting like Alexhost, my budget is low and i can't buy a good one now, i have been banned before from a non dmca ignore host, Thank you a lot

Last edited:
Thank you for your giveaway, I'm very interested to it because i start my iptv reseller business and i need a wesbite from a dmca ignore hosting like Alexhost, my budget is low and i can't buy a good one now, i have been banned before from a non dmca ignore host, Thank you a lot
Send me a DM

• Love
Reactions: Stak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock