• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Themeforest

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalecorfield

Sep 8, 2020
Not sure if this is any use but will create if could be.

I have a few purchased Wordpress/Opencart plugins/extensions that i have purchased.

These will be clean downloads that maybe useful to someone who could Null them?

I could create Google Drive Link and update to latest versions maybe once a week or whenever i notice an update

Let me know if this is worth while doing annd i will make a start

Some of the themes include (Avada, Flatsome, Enfold, BeTheme) And maybe 50 Opencart extensions ( a lot wouldnt need touching and would work without license)

Not sure if this is any use but will create if could be.

I have a few purchased Wordpress/Opencart plugins/extensions that i have purchased.

These will be clean downloads that maybe useful to someone who could Null them?

I could create Google Drive Link and update to latest versions maybe once a week or whenever i notice an update

Let me know if this is worth while doing annd i will make a start

Some of the themes include (Avada, Flatsome, Enfold, BeTheme) And maybe 50 Opencart extensions ( a lot wouldnt need touching and would work without license)
Avada, Flatsome, Enfold, BeTheme are already available on Babiato, but I'm sure some of the Opencart extensions would be appreciated. :)

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
Avada, Flatsome, Enfold, BeTheme are already available on Babiato, but I'm sure some of the Opencart extensions would be appreciated. :)

Yeah i can see most are already available nulled - just a thought when latest versions are released i see a lot of people asking for latest files untouched

I will create the Drive Folder anyways for both and try and remember which opencart ones work without license :)

Is it best to just post the link here (sorry if thats a dumb question not posted in the past)

Link to Drive - NOT NULLED (Files still uploading)

@dalecorfield

To go along with what @TassieNZ has already said to you above, you need to get @Babak to verify your resources first before you simply upload them here.

I have removed your link until @Babak has verified your proof of purchase with you and you are not simply posting here just to get around that verification.

Thread locked until then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock