• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Shop - PWA eCommerce cms By ActiveITzone

The Shop - PWA eCommerce cms By ActiveITzone 3.1

No permission to download
Still get this 500 error when i go to edit header in the admin, here is screenshot of the .env output, any help be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-21 130124.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-06-21 130124.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 19
There's no error. The script is running on my end. Share the error you're getting..I will help you fix it.
Please send me the untouched one.... I don't like this null and also the package format change so can't directly upload update.zip.....whatever give me untouched one I'll do my own null

Please send me the untouched one.... I don't like this null and also the package format change so can't directly upload update.zip.....whatever give me untouched one I'll do my own null
How comes you're the only one complaining? Appreciate what I have shared. The file is working for others so no need to push too much. Tell me the exact problem you're facing..I will be glad to help.

• Sad
Reactions: HacKEr0009
How comes you're the only one complaining? Appreciate what I have shared. The file is working for others so no need to push too much. Tell me the exact problem you're facing..I will be glad to help.
My help will only by untouched one, can't understand why you aren't giving..... anyway leave if it's so much problem for you then okay, I'll get elsewhere 😪😪🥲

I just don't like the way of your null....it can be done more simple way 😑

Hello friends. I really need the prices of products on the frontend to be reflected in another currency at the exchange rate. And on the backend (admin panel, seller panel) in $. Please help if possible.

Please I want The Shop Refund Add-on

Reactions: HacKEr0009
Hello Guys after Importing SQL it gives me error mentioned below
Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError thrown with message "Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 69530160 bytes)"

Stacktrace:
#0 Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError in /home/neonamar/domains/babelcorporation.com/public_html/woostore/vendor/barryvdh/laravel-debugbar/src/LaravelDebugbar.php:918

Please tell me how to fix it. It would be a favour.

Hello Guys after Importing SQL it gives me error mentioned below
Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError thrown with message "Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 69530160 bytes)"

Stacktrace:
#0 Symfony\Component\ErrorHandler\Error\FatalError in /home/neonamar/domains/babelcorporation.com/public_html/woostore/vendor/barryvdh/laravel-debugbar/src/LaravelDebugbar.php:918

Please tell me how to fix it. It would be a favour.
its in your error message.
read it again

Reactions: manojsinha
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock