• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Shop - PWA eCommerce cms By ActiveITzone

The Shop - PWA eCommerce cms By ActiveITzone 3.1

No permission to download
Please help me @Babak products are posting but products image are not uploading... after products images are selected next button is not working too

Can anyone solve this problem?

Last edited:
But it is something strange, because in the settings options, there is the option to use offline payment.

Even in the demo of the CMS, there is version 1.8 and everything works perfectly, so it has not removed the option but apparently there is some bad code. Aid!

The pay3 image is from my server and the pay4 and pay5 images are from the manufacturer's demo, that is, the options are there. Cheers
Lemme check

Hello several problems found. 1st who does not put the profit of the store when a product is purchased 2nd, when a refund process is made, the request is created twice when it should be only 1.

is there anyone who can upload files with front-end vue files.
please help @Babak
Yep I did upload files.. But it requires a correct format and do login into admin n check the requirements .. If u satisfy it.. Then the file gets uploaded properly

During registration by customer, otp is received but when inputted into the verification box, it takes forever to confirm. This makes the registration not to be completed or successful. Please how can I fix this?

After updating from 1.8 to 1.9 all working find but only customer login not working. It takes a long time to connect. I can say never contacted. It need to set php version to 7.3 but core php must be >=7.4. Please help

Only cash on delivery working, No other payment gateways are working. If possible kindly make Paytm payment gateway working.

It is showing:

Something went wrong​

Sorry for the inconvenience, but we're working on it.
Error code: 500

Attachments

• error.JPG
    error.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 3
when a customer buy any product, the seller not receive notification about that, its that correct? Force to seller stay connected all time in the web.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock