• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

New Nulling Request The SEO Framework Extension Manager + Premium Addons

Septabyte

Jan 28, 2021
These are the links to the extension manager as well as premium addons, they have them posted on github, but they can only be activated with a key currently if the zip is uploaded to Wordpress.

Reactions: Alanon
It would be great if one of our null masters would work their magic on these extensions.

This can't be nulled
All the above extensions are based on API, so you need to connect with the servers with legit licenses. That's what I know for sure.

This can't be nulled
All the above extensions are based on API, so you need to connect with the servers with legit licenses. That's what I know for sure.
Not entirely true - if you have the license code you can scan the code for the reply from the API - and then change the code to remove the api-call and have the right "answer" coded - it can be done - but it might be hard work.

Reactions: Lalo
Class `AccountActivation` has everything we need to null it, including valid outputs for the API responses. I'm away from my computer, but ping me in a week if it hasn't been nulled.

Not entirely true - if you have the license code you can scan the code for the reply from the API - and then change the code to remove the api-call and have the right "answer" coded - it can be done - but it might be hard work.
The stage is your mate..
go a head, if you nail it, this will be exceptional, no one ever done it.
and thx in advance for you time and effort.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock