• NullMasters - Please Only Handle Nulling Requests That Have Been Given The Approved Badge.

• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[REQUEST] Squirrly SEO Pro [Not nulled]

Reactions: Freshy
Is the plugin used to connect to a cloud server ?
I guess It connects to dev's server to check api license key then get SEO's data back.
Anyway, It's really good plugin for fast - easy SEO on WP Websites. Hope we have a way to open full features!

@promowp bro don't use this plugin, u will lose your existing seo results.
I used this plugin last year pro version, i lost my 100+ rich snippet results. Currently 0 rich snippet result.
Lost my traffic from 1000+ to 100+ from google search results.
Used this plugin for 6 months, no improvement at all.
It's my experience and suggestions to you.

Reactions: promowp
@promowp bro don't use this plugin, u will lose your existing seo results.
I used this plugin last year pro version, i lost my 100+ rich snippet results. Currently 0 rich snippet result.
Lost my traffic from 1000+ to 100+ from google search results.
Used this plugin for 6 months, no improvement at all.
It's my experience and suggestions to you.
I am using it on 2 new site to test it.
Will see what happens.
I like to play around

I am using it on 2 new site to test it.
Will see what happens.
I like to play around
Hi mate.

I just downloaded it on my testing website. it's fairly new and tied to AI. have you checked it works?

I can get it right from the app store and don't see the PRO funcions.

1626000574547.png

Last edited:
Reactions: hellearth
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock