• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Intro of a Failed Entrepreneur

dartnet

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Jan 16, 2023
Azerbaijan
Let me tell you a story about my journey.

Once upon a time, there was a brave entrepreneur who had a dream of creating the next big thing. He dove headfirst into the world of startups, eager to make his mark on the world. However, after 13 failed attempts, he began to wonder if he was cursed. He started to suspect that every time he opened a new business, a black cat crossed his path, a mirror broke, or a ladder fell on his head.

Despite his setbacks, our hero refused to give up. He was determined to find success, even if it meant spending all his savings on purchasing scripts from expensive websites or paying $ to too demanding freelancers. He became something of a connoisseur of dubious online deals, and he amassed an impressive collection of scripts, plugins, and software.

But alas, even his vast collection of questionable resources could not save his startups from failure. And so, our intrepid entrepreneur decided to pivot and explore the world of freelancing. He discovered a talent for Full Stack Development and legal entity registration services, and soon he was helping other entrepreneurs start their own companies.

Despite his misadventures, our hero remains optimistic. Who knows? Perhaps the 14th time will be the charm. Or maybe he'll stick with freelancing and finally live happily ever after. Either way, he's ready for whatever comes his way.

Reactions: Pro_user
Same here with different job✔️
it's great to see someone who shares similar experiences! Don't worry, failure is just a stepping stone toward success. Keep pushing forward, learn from your mistakes, and try new things.

• Love
Reactions: Pro_user
I'm on my way to 5 attempt!
Follow these 6 rules:
It'll take a lot of time (in my case) to understand 2nd rule but it's most important.
  1. Keep Calm, and follow your guts.
  2. Never forget: I'm ok, you're ok.
  3. Do it, don't speak it.
  4. Have a good team, not assholes.
  5. Work hard, but take a break for some days.
  6. Only one thing at a time.

Reactions: hashkiller
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock