• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

The Events Calendar PRO

The Events Calendar PRO v6.3.3

No permission to download
Is this the nulled version? I can not work with this plugin, requires a license. How do I activate the plugin correctly?

Also, when activating the plugin, the error "Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function tribe_is_week() in D:\Server\my-domain\wp-content\themes\my-themes\includes\grve-events-calendar-functions.php:39" and etc.

Both plugins are installed. All versions of the plugins are the latest.

All works fine for me, delete both free and pro and clean WordPress, install free version from WordPress and install pro version from here and then activate and no issues.

Untitled.png

Also, the fact that your error message contains themes, are you using it within a set theme or as a separate plugin?
wp-content\themes\my-themes

I would suggest that it is more a theme issue here rather than the plugin itself. See here for more info about the plugin having issues with certain themes etc.

Last edited:
Babak updated The Events Calendar Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro v5.11.2

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.11.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.11.2] 2022-01-10 =

* Version - Events Calendar PRO 5.11.2 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 5.12.3 and higher.
* Fix - Utilize new hooks in TEC to let ECP control showing mobile default view. [TEC-3826]
* Fix - Ensure the modifications made through the `tribe_events_views_v2_category_title` are respected. [TEC-4110]
* Tweak - Boost SEO for category archive pages by fixing the title tag. [TEC-4110]

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ

The Events Calendar Pro v5.12.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.12.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.12.0] 2022-01-19 =

* Feature - Add an `Events Countdown` block to the block editor which is based on the `Events Countdown` widget. [ECP-1016]
* Feature - Add an `Events Featured Venue` block to the block editor which is based on the `Events Featured Venue` widget. [ECP-1022]

Anybody has the latest update of the plugin!
The download link to this post, does not seem to work!

bobsmith updated The Events Calendar Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

The Events Calendar Pro v5.13.1

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.13.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [5.13.1] 2022-04-28 =

* Version - Events Calendar PRO 5.13.1 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 5.14.2 and higher.
* Feature - Add Elementor styling support to the `Events List` widget. [ECP-1104]
* Feature - Add Elementor styling support to the `Event` widget. [ECP-1105]
* Feature - Add Elementor styling support to the `Event Countdown` widget. [ECP-1075]
* Tweak - Change action for script enqueues to...

Reactions: torsky and Pino10
New upload coming soon, although do not update free version until you have latest version here or will not work

Reactions: Pixelate

The Events Calendar Pro v5.14.0

Download The Events Calendar Pro v5.14.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
= [v5.14.0] 2022-05-19 =

* Version - Events Calendar PRO 5.14.0 is only compatible with The Events Calendar 5.15.0 and higher
* Feature - Add compatibility to the new TEC admin menu system. [ET-1335]
* Language - 0 new strings added, 150 updated, 0 fuzzied, and 43 obsoleted

• Love
Reactions: AKSakallı
Bad design with this plugin set, RSVP is only available if you are selling tickets and using woo commerce.
Cosidering RSVP'ing to an event is a standard practice irrespective of if or not you are selling access to the event or not. I need a full working event system, but I dont want to have to setup ecommercde just to have it working.

Seems Iam down to only two options now:
Webnus and EventON.
Webnus I like the design of, not so much the EventON. But it seems there has been many reported bugs or problems with the Webnus set of plugs and the RSVP feature due to a bad null. Forcing me to use the EventON which I feel is very cumbersom.

Is it realy down to only these 3 plug sets?

Reactions: Pixelate
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock