• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Thank You, Babiato & It's Contributors

OCL8

Jul 21, 2022
Los Angeles CA
Hey Everyone,

OCL8 here, from Los Angeles CA, USA. I am a member of macbb.org a MacOS community with some great content and contributors. One of the members there shared Babiato as a great forum for Word Press and OMG, amazing.

A huge thank you to all the contributors and administrators that make this content available in an organized manner, much respect to all for their continuous efforts.

My background is diverse, Corp IT for big media companies, tech and business consulting, some web design, video editing using FCP, Digital photographer, mostly concert photography and I am a musician who also dabbles in live audio engineering.

If I can be of assistance with my knowledge in any way please don't hesitate to reach out.

Have a great day everyone.

:)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock