• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Temp. Closed for new requests 🔥105 GB + earn up-to 2 TB Cloud storage (100% genuine) NGO. Invitation

Status
Not open for further replies.
[email protected] winchell thanks a lot!
Yes I need It
[email protected]
hamzahashim011
Interested,Count me in
Name : Vicky
email id : [email protected]
Hi @blackhat055 i need one
username : marcelltane
email : [email protected]

thank you
Interested
Name: terabyt3
email id: [email protected]
ID: lucas.scsg
Email: [email protected]
i cant find any id :(

Email:- [email protected]
If it is still available...please send it to me too [email protected] badboybackagain
Hello blackhat055 ~
I'm very interesting in your offer because that would help me in my work. Could you count me in, please ? Thank you !

-Username: cooljojo
-Email: [email protected]
Thanks brotha!

[email protected]
KarmaticOne

Only 23 Signups left (46 NGO accounts provided) NGO. Invitation.

Signup with this link (You will get 100% working plan with extra space)
+ you can connect up to 5 devices with one account.

Open offer

its special NGO referral link "I mentioned in description plz check to compare. No Ad, No limits, More Space earning with mobile app (watch AD and earn 750 MB/video ad)

Unwanted ad removed and earning limit throw watch ad expanded, you can earn 2TB with your special NGO account.

plz install android app and login with your a/c APP: Download app
one more thing your earned space is not temporary it will be accessible for a lifetime.

plz, comment in the post if you are happy

Very Interesting and on time DEGOO Cloud Storage. please count me in
Lets try this boisss
Email: [email protected]
Username: portablenyaa
Cool! thanks
joepremium | [email protected]
hey bro
email: [email protected]
user: canh1102

Only 23 Signups left (46 NGO accounts provided) NGO. Invitation.

Last few accounts are left you can Signup with this old link (You will get 100% working plan with extra space)
+ you can connect up to 5 devices with one account.

It will not work after

Open offer

its special NGO referral link "I mentioned in description plz check to compare.

Unwanted ad removed and earning limit throw watch ad expanded, you can earn 2TB with your special NGO account.

plz install android app and login with your a/c APP: Download app
one more thing your earned space is not temporary it will be accessible for a lifetime.

Thank you for all the details

However, I believe there's a problem preventing the registration process to complete. Do you know why this error appear, please ?

Here's a screenshot:

1595961626269.png

Thank you for all the details

However, I believe there's a problem preventing the registration process to complete. Do you know why this error appear, please ?

Here's a screenshot:

1595961626269.png
Plz open link in incognito mode and use signup with Gmail. you can use any fake account. and PM me back if you resolve it or not. (I'll try to provide you)

Reactions: cooljojo
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock