• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Tax Help - Finance & Business Accounting Adviser WordPress Theme

Tax Help - Finance & Business Accounting Adviser WordPress Theme v2.13.0

No permission to download

godlesowned

Jun 21, 2020
godlesowned submitted a new resource:

Tax Help - Finance & Business Accounting Adviser WordPress Theme - Download free Tax Help - Finance & Business Accounting Adviser WordPress Theme nulled 11775370

01_Tax Help.jpg

Tax Help is a responsive clean & stylish WordPress theme designed for companies & firms that provide tax assistance to corporate and individual clients. Also for financial and law company, and individual finance advisor agency & accounting business bureau.

Fresh and modern design will give your website a new look. Furthermore, its layout is perfect for mentioning all your key services which will help you establish a...

Read more about this resource...

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Can't import the demo, it keeps loading the plugin settings part

How to solve?

1675396507626.png

Can't import the demo, it keeps loading the plugin settings part

How to solve?

1675396507626.png

Make sure that you have the theme and any needed plugins for it installed, like ThemeRex as it is required as part of the theme setup.

Have just tested this on sandbox and the import works fine for me and when 100%, it takes me to quick setup tab, a view of the sandbox preview shows that the theme demo has been applied to the site.

The only thing I couldn't do is to update the new skin as it gave me 'This purchase code is already in use on a different domain. If you want to activate the theme, purchase another license. If you feel you received this message by mistake, check this guide: https://themerex.net/wp/purchase-code/'

You just need to make sure that you have installed and activated ThemeRex Addons and Slider Revolution at least, as the theme uses these.

Slider Revolution has it's own thread on Babiato and ThemeRex has previously been nulled as well, if you use the search fuincttion you should be able to find it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Letavos
Hey guys, anyone else experience this issue?

Attachments

• Screenshot_747.png
    Screenshot_747.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 4
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock