• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Taskbot - A Freelancer Marketplace WordPress Plugin

Taskbot - A Freelancer Marketplace WordPress Plugin V6.0

No permission to download
What should i put in here

Taskbot purchase code verification​

To get all the taskbot functionality, please verify your valid license copy

tuton012 updated Taskbot - A Freelancer Marketplace WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

V6.0

Untouched Version

Release 6.0 – 07 October 2023​

**Fixes:**
1. Resolved the issue with profile picture uploads when switching profiles.
2. Fixed the problem where paid projects redirected to the project add page, now correctly redirects to price plans.
3. Corrected the English level required issue.
4. Addressed the display problem of commission percentages on the task order page.
5. Fixed the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Wordpress crashes when I go to TaskBot 6.0.

I have only installed the recommended plugins for TaskBot.

The Redux Framework, which is considered mandatory, seems to be the cause

Reactions: mbd
I am getting error after active taskbot plugins
/libraries/pusher/vendor/autoload.php): Failed to open stream:

wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/pusher_auth.php on line 2

How to active taskbot plugin
https://ibb.co/M9TFFxD

Above issue has been resoloved only change P cpital on

wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/pusher_auth.php on line 2
change to
require_once(TASKBOT_DIRECTORY . "libraries/Pusher/vendor/autoload.php");

Note : P is Capital ( Folder Name )

Reactions: ipathum and mbd
Please I need help on this.

The plugin doesn't work alongside Redux framework. If Taskbot is activated and I try to activate Redux, the site will crash and show white screen death. If I activate Redux first and try to activate Taskbot, it will show fatal error and the plugin won't install.
Please any help on how to make both Redux and Taskbot to work together without conflict will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Please I need help on this.

The plugin doesn't work alongside Redux framework. If Taskbot is activated and I try to activate Redux, the site will crash and show white screen death. If I activate Redux first and try to activate Taskbot, it will show fatal error and the plugin won't install.
Please any help on how to make both Redux and Taskbot to work together without conflict will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
You need to check your error logs and give us more information to work with ...

This is the error

Warning: require_once(/home/dyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/libraries/pusher/vendor/autoload.php): Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/dyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/pusher_auth.php on line 2

Fatal error
: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required '/home/dyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/libraries/pusher/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php81/root/usr/share/pear') in /home/dyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/pusher_auth.php:2 Stack trace: #0 /home/dyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/init.php(127): require_once() #1 /home/dyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/init.php(104): require('/home/dyna/...') #2 /home/dyna/public_html/wp-settings.php(462): include_once('/home/dyna/...') #3 /home/dyna/public_html/wp-config.php(96): require_once('/home/dyna/...') #4 /home/dyna/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/dyna/...') #5 /home/dyna/public_html/wp-login.php(12): require('/home/dyna/...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/dyna/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/pusher_auth.php on line 2
You need to check your error logs and give us more information to work with ...

I checked and I don't see any problems having Taskbot and Redux active at the same time :

Screenshot 2024-02-12 120256.jpg

And your error log doesn't suggest that Redux can be the culprit either.
does "public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/libraries/pusher/vendor/autoload.php" actually exist in your files?

To be sure, I also installed and activated ACF, Elementor, and Woocommerce; still, I don't seem to have any problems.

I checked and I don't see any problems having Taskbot and Redux active at the same time :

Screenshot 2024-02-12 120256.jpg

And your error log doesn't suggest that Redux can be the culprit either.
does "public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/libraries/pusher/vendor/autoload.php" actually exist in your files?

To be sure, I also installed and activated ACF, Elementor, and Woocommerce; still, I don't seem to have any problems.
I find this strange because only one of the plugins can be active at a time in my site. It's either Redux is active and I can't activate Taskbot or Taskbot is active and I can't activate Redux. I'm just clueless about this.

Reactions: Berda
I'm still getting errors while using this plugin and I seriously need help.
Whenever this plugin is activated, it shows "There has been a critical error on this website."
I've tried setting the site up on A2 VPS server and Hostinger, I still get same errors.

Please someone should help me

This is the error message I got in my mail

Howdy! WordPress has a built-in feature that detects when a plugin or theme causes a fatal error on your site, and notifies you with this automated email. In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Taskbot - Freelance and Jobs Marketplace. First, visit your website (https://jobs.funnelcraft.net/) and check for any visible issues. Next, visit the page where the error was caught (https://jobs.funnelcraft.net/wp-admin/index.php) and check for any visible issues. Please contact your host for assistance with investigating this issue further. If your site appears broken and you can't access your dashboard normally, WordPress now has a special "recovery mode". This lets you safely login to your dashboard and investigate further. https://jobs.funnelcraft.net/wp-log...EfFuscWWU2NQWVOb8JNi&rm_key=mL9xelT6zINMvSoJI To keep your site safe, this link will expire in 1 day. Don't worry about that, though: a new link will be emailed to you if the error occurs again after it expires. When seeking help with this issue, you may be asked for some of the following information: WordPress version 6.4.3 Active theme: Twenty Twenty-Four (version 1.0) Current plugin: Taskbot - Freelance and Jobs Marketplace (version 6.0) PHP version 8.1.27 Error Details ============= An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 2 of the file /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/pusher_auth.php. Error message: Uncaught Error: Failed opening required '/home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/libraries/pusher/vendor/autoload.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php81/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php81/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/pusher_auth.php:2 Stack trace: #0 /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/admin/taskbot-notification/init.php(127): require_once() #1 /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/taskbot/init.php(100): require('/home/u74036133...') #2 /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-settings.php(473): include_once('/home/u74036133...') #3 /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-config.php(103): require_once('/home/u74036133...') #4 /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/u74036133...') #5 /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(34): require_once('/home/u74036133...') #6 /home/u740361335/domains/jobs.funnelcraft.net/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once('/home/u74036133...') #7 {main} thrown

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock