• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin

Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.7.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Chat - Support Board - WordPress Chat Plugin with a new update entry:

Support Board v3.6.8

Download Support Board v3.6.8 - Chat And Help Desk Nulled Free
31/01/2024 | Support Board | v3.6.8

BugFixed bug related to departments filter for agents.
BugFixed bug related to Push notifications on iOS devices.
BugFixed bug related to red notifications.
BugFixed bug related to issues with audio recording on Safari.
BugFixed bug related to queue and routing.
BugFixed bug related to RTL design.
BugFixed bug related to duplicated or missing attachments when receiving multiple...

Read the rest of this update entry...

When I install the latest version (Support Board - Chat And Help Desk v3.6.8), information appears like the image below. So how can chatbots be used?

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    17.8 KB · Views: 39

Messenger and Instagram for Support Board v1.1.4 Untouched

facebook-messenger-png.243699

Reactions: cyb3r_du
Any body has version 3.6.8 which doesn't throw fatal error message?

--------------------------------

EDIT: Problem of Fatal Error is not due to the plugin but due to server permissions.

Just to test, I bought a new License from Codecanyon of Support Board thinking that it would work but it showed the same fatal error message.

I have taken their support. Tried many things along with the support team but none seemed to work.

I still didn't figure out what the exact issue was nor did the support team of support board helped. They just put the blame on server and went away.

So, I tried to install a dummy WP on a different VPS server and installed support board and it worked fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: TechBrain
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock