• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SuperProps - React Landing Page Templates with Next JS & Gatsby JS

SuperProps - React Landing Page Templates with Next JS & Gatsby JS v13.0.5 Untouched

No permission to download

d3klahn

Jul 22, 2022
rand0mbyte updated SuperProps - React Landing Page Templates with Next JS & Gatsby JS with a new update entry:

SuperProps - React Landing Page Templates with Next JS & Gatsby JS - v11.0.0 - Update 3 June 2022

In order to be able to see the password your account need to be registered at least 15 days and you need to have at least 3 uploaded resources. This is a counter-measure we've taken against leechers and at same time to incentivize users to active participate in the development of the community with their contributions.

Please don't send DMs asking for the password nor ask for it in the comments, the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Sad
Reactions: indiaz
so normal users cant access ?
you need to have at least 3 uploaded resources

so normal users cant access ?
you need to have at least 3 uploaded resources

Correct, best advice I can give is to start uploading at least 3 resources you own in order to give back your contribute to the community!

Thanks

rand0mbyte updated SuperProps - React Landing Page Templates with Next JS & Gatsby JS with a new update entry:

SuperProps - React Landing Page Templates with Next JS & Gatsby JS - v11.0.0 - Update 16 June 2022

In order to be able to see the password your account need to be registered at least 15 days and you need to have at least 3 uploaded resources. This is a counter-measure we've taken against leechers and at same time to incentivize users to active participate in the development of the community with their contributions.

Please don't send DMs asking for the password nor ask for it in the comments, the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Greetings brother. Could you please send me the password of this file? My sources were deleted after Babiato crash I don't have 3 sources but I need the theme.

Greetings brother. Could you please send me the password of this file? My sources were deleted after Babiato crash I don't have 3 sources but I need the theme.
Read the overview please, we all missed resources, likes and posts during the incident: what I can suggest you is to have a look here and upload again the resources you had before, as soon as you did it send a PM to @Babak and he will approve after you prove the ownership of that given resource.

I'm sorry but I can't do any exception as this wouldn't be fair for other users, hope you will get it and follow my suggestion.

Thanks for understanding!

Read the overview please, we all missed resources, likes and posts during the incident: what I can suggest you is to have a look here and upload again the resources you had before, as soon as you did it send a PM to @Babak and he will approve after you prove the ownership of that given resource.

I'm sorry but I can't do any exception as this wouldn't be fair for other users, hope you will get it and follow my suggestion.

Thanks for understanding!
Since the resources are owned by different users, I can only help them update them.

Let it be whatever @Babak says.

Sorry. Good work.

Reactions: Babak
create your resources again and share proof via pm
i can approve it

Reactions: RoninHood
Since the resources are owned by different users, I can only help them update them.

Let it be whatever @Babak says.

Sorry. Good work.
@Babak has the password, if he decides to make an exception is up to him and he will contact you via PM.

That's all what I can say not to go against rules and my own ethics. :)

Thank you. I really appreciate your persistence in ethics. Dude you are great.

Minimum requirement of 3 uploaded resources in order to see the password removed, I just let the 15 days restriction to prevent fake accounts to leak and post elsewhere, hope you will all enjoy what I share! :)

• Love
Reactions: HeyMakarina
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock