• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Super Turbo Whatsapp Filter

Super Turbo Whatsapp Filter VERSION 8.0 NULLED

No permission to download
- Its not nulled
- NUmber Generator folder is empty.

Pls kindly address, thanks!

- Its not nulled
- NUmber Generator folder is empty.

Pls kindly address, thanks!

I can't null it so i share the unotuched source. If someone can null it would be great for all!
Number Generator folder is the destination for the generated numbers using Whatsapp Turbo Filter , so by default its empty because you have to generate them first in the app.

I can't null it so i share the unotuched source. If someone can null it would be great for all!
Number Generator folder is the destination for the generated numbers using Whatsapp Turbo Filter , so by default its empty because you have to generate them first in the app.
hello, there ; just wait few minutes I will upload nulled ver by my side, just wait

okay everyone you can have it here, use it under you own risk , I have used to bypass the activation only : the bellow is the virustotal test it may false positive , please use sandbox environment for more security ,

Plz . update us for the result ..

I repeat again use it under your own risk.

Enjoy

virustotal test

Download Link 👇👇👇👇

Turbo_Filter_v7-by_HK

Attachments

• 1666789644423.png
    1666789644423.png
    73.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
okay everyone you can have it here, use it under you own risk , I have used to bypass the activation only : the bellow is the virustotal test it may false positive , please use sandbox environment for more security ,

Enjoy

virustotal test

Download Link 👇👇👇👇

Turbo_Filter_v7-by_HK
Be aware that original source has 2 strikes in virustotal, i downloded the new version 7.1 and after a virus scan it comes up with 2 alerts

Enjoy

virustotal test

Download Link 👇👇👇👇

Turbo_Filter_v7-by_HK
1 DAY WORKED. AFTER STOPED.

Enjoy

virustotal test

Download Link 👇👇👇👇

Turbo_Filter_v7-by_HK
Not properly nulled.
As long as you one cannot login to whatsapp on the app, its of no use because you can't authenticate generated numbers.

Also, the number generator is lame and LQ too, there a random js scripts out there that are opensource.

Thanks for your try bruh!

Not properly nulled.
As long as you one cannot login to whatsapp on the app, its of no use because you can't authenticate generated numbers.

Also, the number generator is lame and LQ too, there a random js scripts out there that are opensource.

Thanks for your try bruh!
I don't null it if u mean there are a backdoor links, I just bypass the activation

I am also using the same OS and it does not work, it closes. Did you add trojan? @Babak
hahahah .. huh ... no trojan added , I have no benefit to do so , it is came from original , I mentioned clearly above , use it under sandbox environment , and use it under your own risk

this is something silly, I did it just to help if I will need to add trojans, I will not give a warning or do virus test my self , read carefully my previous posts ,, use it or leave it ,,,
I am also using the same OS and it does not work, it closes. Did you add trojan? @Babak

Last edited:
We are here to help, you use w11 and it works for you and the rest don't? Sure I'll use it in sandbox

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock