• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script

SumoWebTools - Online Web Tools Script 2.0.3

No permission to download
In a local installation or online? I have uploaded a video to youtube that shows what happens to me:
Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?

i got same error when installing v1.0.5 in my website not in local machine.

please go to : /components/.env
and change from : APP_DEBUG=false to APP_DEBUG=true

let me know what the error
image_2022-09-04_231808290.png

After Installing this SumowebTools v1.0.5 we get 500 | SERVER ERROR,,,

i enable /components/.env
and change from : APP_DEBUG=false to APP_DEBUG=true

then we get following error

Error.jpg

Please help!!!!

Thank You!!

Reactions: kris
So anyone have fully working? I'm getting errors, 1.0.5 not working. Then tried someone's 1.0.5 installment is successful but 404 error on tools.

Hi,
Does anyone have null version sumowebtools105

current version not nulled

Regards

just checked the file,
actually the 404 error is due to missing module PHP files for all the tools.
so the 1.0.5 is incomplete without the modules, which might be present in older veruisons.

I have installed 1.05 and everything is working fine.. If someone want to take a look pm and i will send you a link.. I don't want to break the Babiato rules and send link of my website.. I hope that is ok with you all guys.. and just for the record.. Everything is working fine except translations.. But that is not big problem for me because i need this app on just Serbian language so I've edited eng version and delete rest of languages and everything working fine

Reactions: Aaddi
hey, I tried to install this, but it not working, I tried to type anything in the purchase code box, but no success, are you sure it is nulled? if i m wrong, please help me

I have installed 1.05 and everything is working fine.. If someone want to take a look pm and i will send you a link.. I don't want to break the Babiato rules and send link of my website.. I hope that is ok with you all guys.. and just for the record.. Everything is working fine except translations.. But that is not big problem for me because i need this app on just Serbian language so I've edited eng version and delete rest of languages and everything working fine
So do you installed the one given in the thread?

I had a lot of errors in my tests, I solved several, but my installation keeps looping in the database configuration, I tried local and vps, but the same results.

404 not found:
You need to access http://your_host/index.php for correct redirect to install page.

500 internal server error:
You need to grant permission to these directories and files:
sudo chmod -Rf 0777 components/bootstrap/cache/
sudo chmod -Rf 0777 components/storage/
sudo chmod 0777 components/.env

Any idea?
1664332699481.png

I had a lot of errors in my tests, I solved several, but my installation keeps looping in the database configuration, I tried local and vps, but the same results.

404 not found:
You need to access http://your_host/index.php for correct redirect to install page.

Any idea?
1664332699481.png
these errors already fixed in latest update. hope op will upload latest script

404 not found:

Any idea?
1664332699481.png
Yes.. THE CODE IS NOT GOING TO NEXT STEP AFTER THIS EVEN DOWNLOADING AFTER LATEST CODE

Here is the version: SumoWebTools v1.05 nulled + addon.

I also just summed it up on the Baniato forum.
Share it with everyone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QuZW4w31ESsKdikNDiGwhJmD_Po2TPsN/vie

Here is the version: SumoWebTools v1.05 nulled + addon.

I also just summed it up on the Baniato forum.
Share it with everyone.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1QuZW4w31ESsKdikNDiGwhJmD_Po2TPsN/view
link is dead, could you please repost. I just need the addon for 1.0.5. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock