• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Suggestion] Plugin for WordPress for download digital stuff.

zen123

Trusted Seller
Feb 14, 2019
CyberSpace IN
Questions. How to send system generated email and password to there email address for login to download some stuff. after purchase any product through PayPal or clickbank gateway ?

Mean in STEPS-

Step 1 -
I want to sell something.

Step 2- user must paid before getting to access there member area.
Payment method PayPal , clickbank.

But main condition is-

Step 3
- user will get a signup form with some basic details including email (no password). After made payment.

Step 4- main issue is.. I want to verify paypal, click bank transaction at time of user registration (no spam or fraud action) . So paypal or clickbank transaction verification must required..

Step 5- after completed successful registration.. default id and password will be send to users email (registered email).

Then user can do only view and download stuff through member area.

I need a plugin SUGGESTIONS for doING this difficult operation (only through wordpress).

API accepted but Plugin mandatory..

No PHP based .. Only WP based site

So suggest me please..
@Babak @
Anyone

Last edited:
And how default login details will be sent to user registered email .. for member area access.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock