• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StreamBox – IPTV Player (Android Mobile, Tablets, TV, BOX, Chrome Book) 2.0

robsonhost

May 2, 2023
Brasil
StreamBox – é um reprodutor IPIV que pode ser usado para qualquer link hls com m3u8, ts. Suporta códigos xtream com todas as versões, Xui one 1.5.5 e 1.5.12. Possui um incrível reprodutor de vídeo integrado para TV ao vivo e Vod. Usando este aplicativo, você pode economizar tempo e dinheiro na criação de aplicativos para seu próprio celular IPTV, tablets, Android TV, Android Box. O aplicativo é especialmente otimizado para ser extremamente fácil de configurar e contém documentação detalhada.

Attachments

• 47641297-streambox-iptv-player-android-mobile-tablets-tv-box.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 176
Reactions: RRIPTV
3 October 2023 ( Version 2.4 )

- Download Manager (Movies) Encryption to download video
- Next Play Episode Button
- Autoplay Next Episode ON/OFF
- Set Recently added Limit (Movie, Series, Live TV)
- Set Playlist Agent
- Multi-Screen Popup ON/OFF
- Download Videos ON/OFF You can control app in admin panel
- Adults Count Password Lock
- Delete Dialog
- Feedback
- End-to-End Encrypted Data Security
- Document Updated

Were you able to install Android?

It is giving purchase code error

the panel installs normally by entering any email and password, but the application does not work. The panel does not connect to the app, it always gives a server error, and if you check the key within the app by entering the app's package name, the license error appears.

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-10-03 230438.png
    Captura de tela 2023-10-03 230438.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 54
the panel installs normally by entering any email and password, but the application does not work. The panel does not connect to the app, it always gives a server error, and if you check the key within the app by entering the app's package name, the license error appears.
need null app

Guys, like our friend hancrz made the observation, the panel is ready to use with any email and password, but the application's source has not been nulled yet, the app is original. So at the moment it still won't work.

Guys, like our friend hancrz made the observation, the panel is ready to use with any email and password, but the application's source has not been nulled yet, the app is original. So at the moment it still won't work.
I installed the admin panel and it works with it without any problem, but when I linked the application with the admin panel, a server error problem appeared, and this is due to the presence of an evento verification.

I tested both versions posted now. (thedimetri and robsonhost). Both yielded no results. With and without synchronization with the website. Is there any form of installation that I have to follow? Because if it's the normal methods, it won't work. It practically appears as if the application maintains the original base. No nulled

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2023-10-26 123535.png
    Captura de tela 2023-10-26 123535.png
    128.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Captura de tela 2023-10-26 124812.png
    Captura de tela 2023-10-26 124812.png
    286.3 KB · Views: 60
I tested both versions posted now. (thedimetri and robsonhost). Both yielded no results. With and without synchronization with the website. Is there any form of installation that I have to follow? Because if it's the normal methods, it won't work. It practically appears as if the application maintains the original base. No nulled
did u link the admin panel with the application??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anne_tantot
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock