• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stockifly SAAS - Billing & Inventory Management with POS and Online Shop

Stockifly SAAS - Billing & Inventory Management with POS and Online Shop v2.0

No permission to download

Ultraboot19

May 3, 2022
Ultraboot19 submitted a new resource:

Stockifly SAAS - Billing & Inventory Management with POS and Online Shop - Download Stockifly SAAS Nulled

Stockifly SAAS is a SAAS version of Stockifly script. It is billing and inventory management application for small to large scale business. It’s built using Vue and Laravel. Stockifly have all major features related to inventory like category, brand, products, sales, purchases, sales returns, purchase returns, stock Adjustment, expenses, customers, suppliers, roles, permissions, reports, billing, accounting and many more.

Read more about this resource...

make sure all conditions are met, or attach errors here?
DB Error: SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near '-313930e8ce CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci' at line 1

working on local host but on online server it asks for "The purchase code field is required." how to continue?

You can install without a purchase code.
yes installation works without licence verification i noticed it before you uploaded this resource. but trying to access to admin panel is not possible because of licence verification. (i am the one who shear download link because some one ask it to remove all licence verification but it seem you just post what you download from the link i sheared)

share a screenshot of the error so I can see it.
Because I have installed it on localhost and everything is working fine.
I haven't tried on server, and i will do soon

Reactions: NAVEEDNOORKHAN
share a screenshot of the error so I can see it.
Because I have installed it on localhost and everything is working fine.
I haven't tried on server, and i will do soon
Please update your file succsess install here plus database

installed on localhost successfully.. but when you tap login they ask for code

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-16 115335.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-16 115335.png
    84.8 KB · Views: 78
Reactions: zkenstein
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock