• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stockholm - A Genuinely Multi-Concept Themes

Stockholm - A Genuinely Multi-Concept Themes v9.9

No permission to download
  • Love
Reactions: dezno and Babak
Babak updated Stockholm - A Genuinely Multi-Concept Theme with a new update entry:

Stockholm Theme v6.1.0 Nulled

Download Stockholm v6.1.0 - A Genuinely Multi-Concept Theme Nulled Free
Version 6.1 – October 13th, 2020 - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

- Added Sven demo
- Updated Stockholm Core to plugin 2.0.2

Version 6.0.1 – October 9th, 2020
- Updated Stockholm Core to plugin 2.0.1
- Updated Select Instagram Feed to plugin 2.0.1
- Fixed error when Ajax Page Transitions are enabled
- Fixed Position option for 'Icon' shortcode for all Icon Packs
- Fixed Select Instagram Feed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: dezno and TassieNZ
Thank you very much!

Quick question, how do I install it correctly?

There's a stockholm-core_nulled.zip, is that a plugin I install?
YES Never install core plugin from dev server

YES Never install core plugin from dev server

So I install stockholm.zip and stockholm-child.zip themes and activate the child one and then I install the stockholm-core_nulled.zip plugin?

What do you mean by dev server?

I'm using a self-hosted wordpress.org installation (on MS Azure)

So I install stockholm.zip and stockholm-child.zip themes and activate the child one and then I install the stockholm-core_nulled.zip plugin?

yes exactly
i mean core plugin is nulled so when u download it from dev server or update it nulling method not working anymore

• Love
Reactions: dezno and TassieNZ

Am I the only one having trouble uploading the demo?

add screen please

Since there are no predefined import files in the download for Stockholm theme (?), I tried to upload the demo manually (Sven demo) but uploaded (Elias demo) from the xml-list, and it seems there was a "In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Stockholm Core" AND it simply would not upload the xml-file.
But today (CEST) I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it, and now I can see the demo Elias.

Thank you for you time always Babak, wish I had your skill set!!

/Dorood
add screen please

Since there are no predefined import files in the download for Stockholm theme (?), I tried to upload the demo manually (Sven demo) but uploaded (Elias demo) from the xml-list, and it seems there was a "In this case, WordPress caught an error with one of your plugins, Stockholm Core" AND it simply would not upload the xml-file.
But today (CEST) I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it, and now I can see the demo Elias. But now it gives me another problem, please see attachment.

Thank you for you time always Babak.

/Dorood

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 19.31.35.png
    Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 19.31.35.png
    144 KB · Views: 9
But today (CEST) I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it, and now I can see the demo Elias.

Thank you for you time always Babak, wish I had your skill set!!

/Dorood

But today (CEST) I deleted the plugin and reinstalled it, and now I can see the demo Elias. But now it gives me another problem, please see attachment.

Thank you for you time always Babak.

/Dorood
i will test it in my localhost soon

Reactions: Stalin
  • Love
Reactions: al0x99 and Babak
  • Love
Reactions: al0x99
Babak updated Stockholm - A Genuinely Multi-Concept Theme with a new update entry:

Stockholm Theme v7.2

Download Stockholm v7.2 - A Genuinely Multi-Concept Theme Nulled Free
Version 7.2 – January 19th, 2021

- Added Erika demo
- Updated Stockholm Core plugin to 2.1.3
- Improved Ajax Page Transitions when 'Vertical Split Slider' or masonry layout without predefined columns for 'Portfolio List' are used
- Improved Justify Gallery type for 'Portfolio List' when 'Hide' is set as Last Row Behaviour

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock