• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stock Manager Advance with All Modules By Tecdiary

Stock Manager Advance with All Modules By Tecdiary v3.5.2

No permission to download
Stock Manager Advance with All Modules v3.4.54 NULLED by YOU

-- No need to import database, Just install it --
1. Download Original or untouch Script
2. Replace Files installer with attachment files ( __your_public_directory__ /install/install.php )
3. Just install and Netx - Next ... (user name = [email protected] pass=12345678)

Attachments

• install.zip
    13.8 KB · Views: 215

2. Replace Files installer with attachment files ( __your_public_directory__ /install/install.php )
3. Just install and Netx - Next ... (user name = [email protected] pass=12345678)
please check if it safe with my original resource @Babak

Reactions: Alex25397
Hello friend, you just have to rename the file shop.php example ( shp.php) and it will only redirect you to the administration page

@NullMaster please nulled it, thanks
Apologize.
1. I am not using your resources to make this nulled, so no comparable with your resources. I am using @chanakyaa files.
2. I am only recode one file. '..install.php' and inserting database callback to that file, so when installing not calling to server. If you wan to compare please do your self with @chanakyaa files.
3. The edited files is safe without inserting any malware code or backdoor. ..... So if you unlike it please don't use my recode files.

Sorry with my work if make bothering
you.

Apologize.
1. I am not using your resources to make this nulled, so no comparable with your resources. I am using @chanakyaa files.
2. I am only recode one file. '..install.php' and inserting database callback to that file, so when installing not calling to server. If you wan to compare please do your self with @chanakyaa files.
3. The edited files is safe without inserting any malware code or backdoor. ..... So if you unlike it please don't use my recode files.

Sorry with my work if make bothering
you.
Don't worry bro, I'm happy if you could find the way to decode it's installer. I just to want to makesure to keep the files clean, so @Babak can take any advantage of this and decide to keep your source or not.

yes, if your using install.php file from mine, i hope the script is nulled.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock