• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StackPosts TikTok Auto Post Tool

StackPosts TikTok Auto Post Tool 1.0.5

No permission to download
in your update the version inside the zip are 1.0.4 and file are the same in first ressources and the updated one today
yes they have it like this from their websites they only updated the core folder files

QR Code does not appear for me even when I updated it to latest version.
I still get the infinite loop :/ Is it maybe because the app is not Nulled? @AKSakallı @MarDev

Last edited:
I have pointed NodeJS to the correct port in app file.
Also I have opened that port in Firewall settings.
I have edited the database info in Tiktok server config file.
But... Still getting the loop and QR code does not show unfortunately.
Am I missing something?

Maybe it is because the license info is missing in our database?
So the add-on does not show QR Code to people who did not purchase maybe...
Dunno... If anybody can find a way to make this work, i'll be so happy.
Many thanks to you for sharing dear @MarDev .
I'll be following the discussion with the hope that maybe we will find a way...
Warm regards to all.

is your api link https right?
i am sorry the link is your api url /get_qrcode

Reactions: QUESO
is your api link https right?
i am sorry the link is your api url /get_qrcode
Yes it is Https
Right now I have tried with my api url /get_qrcode but there is nothing showing up and after a while I get 524 error: A timeout occurred
I don't know why but it is not working unfortunately...

1710283204884.png
i get this
Yea... This is probably because you have a valid license and we don't.
It is the first time I install Tiktok by the way. Maybe there is something I am missing.
@Shandar did you tried to install ? Did it work on your side?

Hi dear @Aristoteles
I can see you have successfully nulled Whatsapp Module earlier. As Waziper and Tiktok modules are very similar, maybe you can null the Tiktok module as well. Right now the QR Code does not show up. Please let us know if you can help.
Thanks in advance.

1710297935386.png

for me also same but not work i dont know why - its take etoo long time for loading

notde js version myabe issue #whom got working well share your node js version & php versions please
Hi @3rr0r
You got a success message: So looks like it works fine for your case.
For me nothing appears when I check the get_qrcode unfortunately...
It just tries to load but loop goes forever untill I get 524 error :/
PS: I have Php v.8.0 and Node 18 installed for my servertiktok installation.

Reactions: manhten
1710297935386.png

1710298551483.png
for me also same but not work i dont know why - its take etoo long time for loading

notde js version myabe issue #whom got working well share your node js version & php versions please
same problem and when i scan qr with tiktok app i get error

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock