• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
i am installing stackpost on new vps, but when on the last step, loading never ending
check inspect element got this error
Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
/install/index.php/ajax_install:1

Edited
got it working, i use nginx so i add this code on my domain conf

Code:
location / {
    try_files $uri $uri/ /index.php;
}
location /install {
    try_files $uri $uri/ /install/index.php;
}

Last edited:
Hello,
Is there a solution to this? It didn't work for me at all
I think I activate all the right steps, and uploaded my SQL file, what is the solution
Seems this app is already installed! You can't reinstall it again. Make sure you not edit file config.php and index.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_18.png
    Screenshot_18.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_19.png
    Screenshot_19.png
    60.3 KB · Views: 37
Eu tenho o mesmo problema. Você resolveu? Amigo você tem que entrar ai no gerenciador de pacotes, vai no plano premium, ativa tudo e nas permições você ativa tudo, depois salva e atualiza e em seguida voce deve ir no gerenciador de usuários edita seu usuário e muda para plano premium, pronto se você instalou corretamente vai funcionar, espero ter ajudado

Hello friends, someone help me here, I'm not able to insert a user to instagram, give an error.
I installed the script on localhost and it works ins.png ins2.png

Attachments

• ins2.png
    ins2.png
    27.5 KB · Views: 11
Ok, so...aparently I nulled v7.2.2...
I'll upload it here for you... (@Babak I hope it counts as uploaded resourse, cause I losted my count on babiato crash)

Installation:
just upload stackpost.sql to your database.
Add your database details in app/config.php.
Done.

Admin Login Details:

Username/Email
: [email protected]
Password: Babiato

https://www.mediafire.com/file/puvr...ting-tool-v7.2.2-nulled-by-holograma.zip/file

Any addons included ?

Or can you help with some addons too ?

Итак... очевидно, я обнулил v7.2.2...
Я загружу его сюда для вас... (@Babak Надеюсь, это будет считаться загруженным ресурсом, потому что я потерял счет из-за сбоя babiato)

Монтаж:
просто загрузите stackpost.sql в свою базу данных.
Добавьте данные своей базы данных в app/config.php.
Сделанный.

Данные для входа администратора:

Имя пользователя/электронная почта
: [email protected]
Пароль: Бабиато

https://www.mediafire.com/file/puvr...ting-tool-v7.2.2-nulled-by-holograma.zip/file
без плагинов этот скрипт не актуален

Reactions: hackthegravity

For everyone with error 500 on LINKEDIN addon, here is the solution

Apparently the code is only made for 64 bits system so on 32 bit systems the CSRF generation fails.

In this files:
/inc/public/linkedin_profiles/libraries/LinkedIn.php
/inc/public/linkedin_post/libraries/LinkedIn.php
/inc/public/linkedin_pages/libraries/LinkedIn.php

in the function construct (the very top) find this:
$this->csrf = random_int(111111,99999999999);

replace with
$this->csrf = random_int(111111,2147483647);

As mentioned, we changed the limit integer of the generation to the max int for 32bit system.

Reactions: $Bash
The last time I installed this script I got blacklisted on Google due to virus I had to get in touch with them to remove the ban! Please @Babak can you please share nulled version if you have it? Can't install it form un approved source! Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock