• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode

Stackposts - Social Marketing Tool By StackCode Version 8.1.5 – Mar 15, 2024

No permission to download
Does anybody have the latest update for the following plugins?

Instagram Auto Activity Module for Stackpost - v4.0.3
Linkedin Auto Post Module for Stackposts - v4.0.4
Instagram Direct Message Manager Module - v2.0.3
Instagram Analytics Module For Stackposts - v2.0.2
Rss Feed Post & Schedule Module For Stackposts - v1.0.3

Asshole author revoked all of my purchase codes that totals over $700.

Reactions: aifabio
Does anybody have the latest update for the following plugins?

Asshole author revoked all of my purchase codes that totals over $700.
@Babak plz update

Reactions: odl
please somebody help me how to instal the plugins
navigate to the modules folder in your server or local machine and extract the plugin files .. update the SQL files if required .. then just login to your admin panel n refresh ..that's it your plugins would be working directly.

Hey guys, I have the latest version ready to null. I've had it since it was released actually. Unfortunately I was going through some extremely painful personal problems in life, so the last thing on my mind was this. I'll try to get it up sometime in the next few days.

edit: Also, please stop PMing me. It'll be up when it's up, I am not your personal assistant. If you don't know the password by now, learn how to use the search function. It's been posted 20+ times.

I apologize for being a dick. I'm just very tired. Of life. And everything.

Last edited:
Does anybody have the latest updates for the following plugins?

The asshole author revoked all of my purchase codes that I have made, so I'm unable to receive updates now.

I was able to get my credit card company return me a small portion of my money that I've spent but the majority of it has been lost.
Does anybody have the latest updates for the following plugins?

Screenshot 2021-07-14 201941.jpg
anyone can help me, when i click start on isntagram activity something wrong : {"status":"error","message":"There was a temporary problem with your request"}

Screenshot 2021-07-14 201941.jpg
anyone can help me, when i click start on isntagram activity something wrong : {"status":"error","message":"There was a temporary problem with your request"}
need update plugin, because IG update API

- If you want to see plugins in the "modules" page to see if there's a plugin update, look up the plugin ID code on stackpost's shop and add it into your MySQL database. License key can be anything, doesn't matter.

do you understand ? i don't know how to do this

- If you want to see plugins in the "modules" page to see if there's a plugin update, look up the plugin ID code on stackpost's shop and add it into your MySQL database. License key can be anything, doesn't matter.

do you understand ? i don't know how to do this
I looked at my plugin and someone said you are new to the forum.

Hey guys, I have the latest version ready to null. I've had it since it was released actually. Unfortunately I was going through some extremely painful personal problems in life, so the last thing on my mind was this. I'll try to get it up sometime in the next few days.

edit: Also, please stop PMing me. It'll be up when it's up, I am not your personal assistant. If you don't know the password by now, learn how to use the search function. It's been posted 20+ times.

I apologize for being a dick. I'm just very tired. Of life. And everything.

I hope you solve your personal problems. Maybe you can ask help for the last script version to be nulled to @NullMaster

Thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock