• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Ordering Restaurant App

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Ordering Restaurant App v.7.5

No permission to download
what is the meaning of this?
To view the hidden text, you must post it on the forum 30 days since registration, and now you have 724 days.
BaBiatobycandres

MEHEDI15 updated StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Ordering Restaurant App with a new update entry:

StackFood Multi Restaurant - Food Ordering Restaurant App

Password:

- Compatible with main version 6.1.0
- Force update managed from the admin panel
- Order cancellation reason
- Thermal printing option from app
- Coupon management
- Expense list for coupons and discounts
- Search tag for search improvement
- Fixed some other small issues
- Performance improved
- Compatible with flutter version 3.7.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: holm
Just my opinion, I believe people come to Babiato Because they dont have the funds to purchase these flashy Themes, scripts and plugins. And I know we all have to contribute to the forum so that it grows. But please reconsider the requirement for someone to have 3 resources just that they can download this restaurant source code... uhmmm

We resort to nulled products because we are trying to start from somewhere.

Please reconsider.

Last edited:
Reactions: AhmedDeco
Just my opinion, I believe people come to Babiato Because they dont have the funds to purchase these flashy Themes, scripts and plugins. And I know we all have to contribute to the forum so that it grows. But please reconsider the requirement for someone to have 3 resources just that they can download this restaurant source code... uhmmm

We resort to nulled products because we are trying to start from somewhere.

Please reconsider.
People put in much effort to look for money and at least purchase a product from codecanyon, then after they share their original purchased files here...so if everyone was just to download files minus also sharing some files they have purchased, would u think this forum would stand as it is of now?

I started with no resource but when I realised that people do share their purchased items and yet I needed them,i had to purchase an item I needed then after I shared it here and it became a habit, thats y Babiato is my Home for scripts

Lets atlases give respect to those who share their purchased scripts..etc.
People can also purchase something of $10 and share it.Thats not much coz Babiato has given us more and mores for us to give back, we have to contribute to make it the number 1 resource centre for all.

Am not offending anyone nor judging anyone ,bt just a clarification on this post.
If I have offended anyone,i ask for forgiveness!
Thank you!

People put in much effort to look for money and at least purchase a product from codecanyon, then after they share their original purchased files here...so if everyone was just to download files minus also sharing some files they have purchased, would u think this forum would stand as it is of now?

I started with no resource but when I realised that people do share their purchased items and yet I needed them,i had to purchase an item I needed then after I shared it here and it became a habit, thats y Babiato is my Home for scripts

Lets atlases give respect to those who share their purchased scripts..etc.
People can also purchase something of $10 and share it.Thats not much coz Babiato has given us more and mores for us to give back, we have to contribute to make it the number 1 resource centre for all.

Am not offending anyone nor judging anyone ,bt just a clarification on this post.
If I have offended anyone,i ask for forgiveness!
Thank you!
I completely agree with you on this... and i believe such is will help build a stronger community and be the best Script Platform on the internet.

i was just saying that if you could reduct it to like 1-2 resources, that would be great.

Thank you for your reply.

I completely agree with you on this... and i believe such is will help build a stronger community and be the best Script Platform on the internet.

i was just saying that if you could reduct it to like 1-2 resources, that would be great.

Thank you for your reply.
In my view, people who share resources have the right to set their required resources according to what the mods or admins say, but making them require more resources to view the link, it depends on the item in the store or the money purchased if it was high, this prevents leachers from the items..
2. This is set for all of us to have a share heart where by we should all contribute to the community.
Ie. I can't purchase an item of $10 and I make it 2 resources needed to view coz I know its a little fee which any one can contribute ,so to avoid all these, its better to contribute to the community and we go on ..
what I know its not only Babiato with such rules, have been in other forums, they still require the same resource to download *StackFood* and theirs is 3 resources to view the thread.
thanks you!

In my view, people who share resources have the right to set their required resources according to what the mods or admins say, but making them require more resources to view the link, it depends on the item in the store or the money purchased if it was high, this prevents leachers from the items..
2. This is set for all of us to have a share heart where by we should all contribute to the community.
Ie. I can't purchase an item of $10 and I make it 2 resources needed to view coz I know its a little fee which any one can contribute ,so to avoid all these, its better to contribute to the community and we go on ..
what I know its not only Babiato with such rules, have been in other forums, they still require the same resource to download *StackFood* and theirs is 3 resources to view the thread.
thanks you!
1676560218296.png
That's right, I've bought over 20 resources but most already exist with pre-sharers xD
Thanks for sharing

wel, Bought a script that i dont think i will use DTLive, turns the resource is already been posted here. So made a resut to sell it with the original Activation key at 15$ ... and i intend to use that money to submit another resource that i can contribute, because i urgently need the Delivery & Restaurant App for stackfood.

wel, Bought a script that i dont think i will use DTLive, turns the resource is already been posted here. So made a resut to sell it with the original Activation key at 15$ ... and i intend to use that money to submit another resource that i can contribute, because i urgently need the Delivery & Restaurant App for stackfood.
I think the download is updated to all free..try to download and see.

Reactions: Tecchiety
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock