• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v5.4.0

No permission to download
I see, but is it safe to update by uploading vendor folder, composer.json, and composer.lock files in the Script folder from the latest version/update, instead of the needed version? I mean I want to update from v2.5 to v2.6 but I deploy vendor folder, composer.json, and composer.lock files from v2.8.
I had no problem updating using the folders that are in the files.
As with any update, there may be files that overwrite your changes. This you will have to analyze the files that was modified by author the update vs modifications

As with any update, there may be files that overwrite your changes. This you will have to analyze the files that was modified by author the update vs modifications
Any luck for the v3.2, some one uploaded just few minutes ago v3.1 but only upgradecontroller and few of others, but really have no idea how to upgrade 2.9 to 3.1 without files, because need to update database as well, which is not performing as I realized after performing through this... so please if some body have v3.2 please share to community for testing purpose .... Thanks again for all ( Sponzy v3.2 please )

Reactions: infinityvrco
Any luck for the v3.2, some one uploaded just few minutes ago v3.1 but only upgradecontroller and few of others, but really have no idea how to upgrade 2.9 to 3.1 without files, because need to update database as well, which is not performing as I realized after performing through this... so please if some body have v3.2 please share to community for testing purpose .... Thanks again for all ( Sponzy v3.2 please )
+1

i don't see there being a problem with group-buying it however a few rules to consider

1. a mod or admin will facilitate the buy
2. babiato holds the licence key for nulling
3 everyone that contributed needs to decide whether it is a private group buy or public group buy

private group = only the users that are part of the group buy has access
public group buy = it is uploaded under the mod or admin that purchase it for the full site to enjoy

myself I don't need the script as I own dizzy

Reactions: infinityvrco

ssbf.png

As I suspected before, if we upgrade from v2.5 to v2.6 using the vendor folder, the composer.json and composer.lock files from version v2.8 will produce an error. because in the upgrade guide to v2.6 it is clearly explained:

• Upload the folder vendor, the files composer.json and composer.lock found inside the Script folder, into the public_html or www folder on your server, or where you have the script installed, you must make sure that it is the root directory (You can upload the vendor folder from FTP or by compressing and then uploading to the server.).
  • Upload the file v2.6.zip found inside the Update-v2.6 folder, into the public_html or www folder on your server, or where you have the script installed, you must make sure that it is the root directory.
  • Unzip the file v2.6.zip and enter at URL https://yoursite.com/v2.6/ or if you have the script in subdirectory (subdomain) https://yoursite.com/test/v2.6/

I hope someone here can help provide v2.6 and v2.7

thanks

ssbf.png

As I suspected before, if we upgrade from v2.5 to v2.6 using the vendor folder, the composer.json and composer.lock files from version v2.8 will produce an error. because in the upgrade guide to v2.6 it is clearly explained:

• Upload the folder vendor, the files composer.json and composer.lock found inside the Script folder, into the public_html or www folder on your server, or where you have the script installed, you must make sure that it is the root directory (You can upload the vendor folder from FTP or by compressing and then uploading to the server.).
  • Upload the file v2.6.zip found inside the Update-v2.6 folder, into the public_html or www folder on your server, or where you have the script installed, you must make sure that it is the root directory.
  • Unzip the file v2.6.zip and enter at URL https://yoursite.com/v2.6/ or if you have the script in subdirectory (subdomain) https://yoursite.com/test/v2.6/

I hope someone here can help provide v2.6 and v2.7

thanks
Hi, I really doesn't know why you got this error. As I mentioned to you, I have it since v2.3 and doing the updates from v2.9.
My test site is running well and after all we will decide what script we will buy and go to production

@osamaeg resource moved to your account so u can update it
if u dont know how to update resource read here

osamaeg updated Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script with a new update entry:

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v3.0

Update 3.0 // 19 Jan 2022

• [Bug Fix] Converting large videos (They were not published)
  • [Bug Fix] Live stream on Iphone (no audio)
  • [Bug Fix] Subscription ID on CCBill
  • [Bug Fix] Add funds with Coinpayments
  • [Bug Fix] Payments with Wallet
  • [Bug Fix] Maximum rank in birthday date (18 years old)
  • [Bug Fix] Live stream redirect to home
  • [Bug Fix] Cancelation transactions on Panel Admin
  • [Bug...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock