• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script

Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script v5.4.0

No permission to download
Welcome ALL, now whoever has versions 2.6 & 2.7 respectively should share too... 👏👏I will provide version 2.9 once out.

Reactions: chekra
all 500 errors will get logged in your error.log file on your server
or open your dev tools on chrome and go to the console and it will show you
all old versions working well only this version showing error 500

@lunix2003lunix2003
I have just installed this version on my test domain and can confirm that it installs just fine without any error

Warning: include(/home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/../laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Contracts/Foundation/CachesConfiguration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 476

Warning: include(/home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/../laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Contracts/Foundation/CachesConfiguration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 476

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/../laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Contracts/Foundation/CachesConfiguration.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 476

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Interface 'Illuminate\Contracts\Foundation\CachesConfiguration' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(476): include() #1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(344): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/xxxxx/...') #2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('Illuminate\\Foun...') #3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/bootstrap/app.php(14): spl_autoload_call('Illuminate\\Foun...') #4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/core/server.php(47): require_once('/home/xxxxx/...') #5 /home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php(21): require_once('/home/xxxxx/...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php on line 29

Warning: include(): Failed opening '/home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/../laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Contracts/Foundation/CachesConfiguration.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php74/usr/share/pear') in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php on line 476

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Interface 'Illuminate\Contracts\Foundation\CachesConfiguration' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php:29 Stack trace: #0 /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(476): include() #1 /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(344): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/xxxxx/...') #2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('Illuminate\\Foun...') #3 /home/xxxxx/public_html/bootstrap/app.php(14): spl_autoload_call('Illuminate\\Foun...') #4 /home/xxxxx/public_html/core/server.php(47): require_once('/home/xxxxx/...') #5 /home/xxxxx/public_html/index.php(21): require_once('/home/xxxxx/...') #6 {main} thrown in /home/xxxxx/public_html/vendor/laravel/framework/src/Illuminate/Foundation/Application.php on line 29
ok so the console not giving any information that's no help just now
from what I can tell from this is you have either done the update wrong or you have file permission issues

or because you updating from 2.5 to 2.8 there may be incompatibility issues let me install version 2.5 then update to version 2.8 see if that works

ok so the console not giving any information that's no help just now
from what I can tell from this is you have either done the update wrong or you have file permission issues

or because you updating from 2.5 to 2.8 there may be incompatibility issues let me install version 2.5 then update to version 2.8 see if that works
i tried both fresh install and upgrade , v2.7 working well but v2.8 showing error

i tried both fresh install and upgrade , v2.7 working well but v2.8 showing error
I did a clean install of version 2.8 and the install worked fine that sounds like it's an issue with the upgrade you did if I can get a clean install of version 2.8 to work then the script and code is gd id say it is an environment issue

• Love
Reactions: kaseecodes
I did a clean install of version 2.8 and the install worked fine that sounds like it's an issue with the upgrade you did if I can get a clean install of version 2.8 to work then the script and code is gd id say it is an environment issue
issue solved , there are missing files while uploading the files

Does anyone know how to install this script into a subfolder?
Example: mydomain.com/social
Thanks.

kaseecodes updated Sponzy - Support Creators Content Script with a new update entry:

Sponzy-Support-Creators-Script V2.9

Update 2.9 // 30 Dec 2021

• [Bug Fix] Embed video Youtube without text
  • [Bug Fix] Delete account missing button
  • [Bug Fix] Access to “Announcements” section in Panel Admin
  • [Bug Fix] Slug url Pages
  • [Bug Fix] Maintenance mode
  • [Bug Fix] Message duplicate on chat
  • [New] Live Streaming
  • [New] User can select withdrawal amount
  • [New] Tiktok and Snapchat (Creators and Panel Admin)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock