• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SoraLink WordPress Plugin

SoraLink WordPress Plugin v4.0.4

No permission to download
Post latest update and i will decode it, and decrypt the dynamik key protected files/functions as well...,,, or at least confirm this is the latweast AVAILABLE. More importantly make absolute sure that you include everything, fro,m the plugin itself, to license files even if expired,, / custom php.ini or any ioncube erlated e entries there in, linux .so module required to run said plugin( other than ioncube loader & provided/installed by dev).

DK restoration relies on decryption keys that can be stored outside of the protected file, or even on devs serrver, and in very rare occassions would only be aaccessible from a domain qwith an active license, and in those cases would need to provide access to said server to (safely) dump those keys during scripts execution.. a lot simpler than it sounds, can nost likely provide you with a snippet of code which u an run yourself, and avoid having to share access,,

I mention this upfront,to avoid wasted time & frustfration as is a rather laborious process. an reluctant to have tro chase anyone around, if keys are missing, aand equally as important, DK decrryption specifically i will gift to those who have either shared the full and complete package of the particular produt, script, plugin, etc in question for benefit of all, or have made contributions here in whatever wa, or are part of furniture or mod team or hapen to be that one random guy that lives in a coxuntry wnere tyne wildlife mugs you, (Watch out for dem Joeeeez lmao)

Shayan Xtreme updated SoraLink WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

SoraLink WordPress Plugin 4.0.3

SoraLink WordPress Plugin 4.0.3
  • Added: Pause Countdown on Tab Switch - When enabled, this setting allows the countdown on the page to automatically pause whenever a user switches to a different tab (SoraLink > Configuration > Pause Countdown on Tab Switch)
  • Added: jQuery option in lite and scroll mode
  • Added: Use WP Ajax for Final Redirect in lite and scroll mode - When this option is enabled, the final redirect will utilize 'wp-ajax.php'
  • Improvement: Countdown feature

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I would like to ask: if I buy this product directly from their store, is it really true that their license key is valid for only 1 year and only for 1 domain?
I would like to help answer, I once bought a license on their store. The type of license you get is a lifetime license with free theme or plugin updates for 1 year. For 1 license is only valid for 1 domain only. If you want to change the domain or change the domain, you can make a request on their store dashboard.

I would like to help answer, I once bought a license on their store. The type of license you get is a lifetime license with free theme or plugin updates for 1 year. For 1 license is only valid for 1 domain only. If you want to change the domain or change the domain, you can make a request on their store dashboard.
just login to their member page on livens tab u will see the domain you use on the sora plugin just disable it and u can use on new domain

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock