• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Something awful happened to me.

You have 2 methods:
1 - Manual way
export your database from phpmyadmin on a daily basis and if something just delete it and re-import
2 - automatic way
create a script that makes daily/hourly backups of the database and check against the db schema for changes and if something deletes the tables and restore latest backup

Well, that might have given the developer the idea for this kind of thing.
This is old idea. Found that couple years ago. It lacks of implementation because if found to delete personal files the developer may be target of lawsuits.

You have 2 methods:
1 - Manual way
export your database from phpmyadmin on a daily basis and if something just delete it and re-import
2 - automatic way
create a script that makes daily/hourly backups of the database and check against the db schema for changes and if something deletes the tables and restore latest backup
How do I get the automated script. I will be happy to have it.

This is old idea. Found that couple years ago. It lacks of implementation because if found to delete personal files the developer may be target of lawsuits.
Yikes, thing is that the script must be really well hidden and only executes when somebody who hasn't purchased the software is using it. You can't file a lawsuit if you haven't purchased the product so.. it's a win win for the dev any way you look at it

You can't file a lawsuit if you haven't purchased the product so
You may be tricked by your developer that is an official script. You can find the code in the script and with a cross-check with original script if the code is still there developer may be accused of cyber crime and knowingly distribution of malicious code with intent to cause financial or reputational harm to person, group or entity.

Edit: so for all developers lurking this board think twice before even thinking that you found an awesome idea. It may cause more harm to you than to end-user.

• Wow
Reactions: MrNoLimits
can i ask something did you have registered users or the just your admin account.?

can i ask something did you have registered users or the just your admin account.?
I have registered users, I have store owners with their menu's, I have riders registered. I have ordered tested. I have locations set. It's was a complete stuff as of yesterday.

I have registered users, I have store owners with their menu's, I have riders registered. I have ordered tested.

dang thats a lot of stuff gone :(

I'm trying to access log file as suggested by Admin. But the was encrypted as (file.gz) I can't read it. I tried to use edit option in cpanel but it just doesn't readable

Use rar or whatever to unpack. Is an archive .gz

If you want I'll take a quick look over it. Send a private message with a link to download the file

I have to rename the extension to .txt and it open note pad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock