• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Solid Affiliate - Adds an Affiliate Platform to Your WordPress Store

Solid Affiliate - Adds an Affiliate Platform to Your WordPress Store 1.8.0 Untouched

No permission to download
You do need to wait for @Babak when it is anything to do with resources.

And its @Administrative
Bro before the management change this resource was first uploaded on Babiato by me, but sometime back this was reassigned to @leeca

I just asked if current resource owner is not having access to latest update of Solid Affiliate plugin you can assign it to me so I can update this resource with latest untouched version.

Bro before the management change this resource was first uploaded on Babiato by me, but sometime back this was reassigned to @leeca

I just asked if current resource owner is not having access to latest update of Solid Affiliate plugin you can assign it to me so I can update this resource with latest untouched version.
I've sent him a PM about it

• Love
Reactions: johnwick
johnwick updated Solid Affiliate - Adds an Affiliate Platform to Your WordPress Store with a new update entry:

Solid Affiliate Version 1.8.0 — December 20th, 2023

Solid Affiliate Version 1.8.0 — December 20th, 2023

Decryption Key:
View hidden content is available for registered users!

We’re excited to announce the latest update to Solid Affiliate, focusing on enhancing user experience and system performance. This release features important fixes in reporting, interface improvements, and a significant new feature for auto-coupons for affiliates. We thank our...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rocketpay
.... to null this plugin, I imagine it just
"Just modify the file app\Lib\WooSoftwareLicense\WOO_SLT_Licence
adding the return TRUE at the beginning of the function
"

HOW TO REMOVE THE LICENSE COMPLETELY?
....so it no longer need to check?
( from app\Lib\WooSoftwareLicense\WOO_SLT_Licence)

REASON....

I'm planning to get a license... and can provide updates (at least for one year)...

return "TRUE"; at the beginning of the function is ok to use, if it some time in the future
would be needed as an emergency solution...

because when we are depended on Solid Affiliate license system.... and if it goes
down for whatever reason... I need to be prepeared...

And if it maintain a problem.... it would be great to know how to remove the
license system completely

the 1.4 is here untouched.... (direct download from their site)
to test it out... you could try to replace "WOO_SLT_License.php" from NULLED 1.3.0
;)
For me it seems to work... testing it out firmly before purchase ;)
Hi. I was wondering if this approach still works. I downloaded the latest version 1.8 and replaced "WOO_SLT_License.php" from NULLED 1.3.0 but it didn't work.

Can you please share your up-to-date method? Thank you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock