• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Software Company Name Suggestion

Benzene

May 3, 2022
Hey Babiato Lovers,

Can anyone suggest me some best software company names with available .com domain?

Thanks in advance

Hey Babiato Lovers,

Can anyone suggest me some best software company names with available .com domain?

Thanks in advance
I think that this type of question should not be asked in forums or anywhere else, because human beings are very envious and nowadays it is very difficult to find cool and descendant .com domains, there are many out there registered that the people don't even use it, but they don't release it.

So I think this should be a solo career for you to quietly seek out and plan this project of yours.

Hey!

Partly agree with @protocolrocket.

Instead of asking for direct suggestions, consider these steps:
  • Brainstorm keywords and concepts that reflect your company's essence.
  • Explore synonyms and different language variations to find a unique twist.
  • Use online domain name generators to discover available domains based on your ideas.
  • Consult with close friends, family, or mentors for their input without explicitly asking for names.
  • Once you have a shortlist, conduct a thorough search to ensure legal and trademark compatibility.
Remember, the process of naming your company should be a reflection of your vision and uniqueness.

• Love
Reactions: el mago
I think that this type of question should not be asked in forums or anywhere else, because human beings are very envious and nowadays it is very difficult to find cool and descendant .com domains, there are many out there registered that the people don't even use it, but they don't release it.

So I think this should be a solo career for you to quietly seek out and plan this project of yours.
I appreciate brother. But I thought I can have a good name suggestion. :)

Hey!

Partly agree with @protocolrocket.

Instead of asking for direct suggestions, consider these steps:
  • Brainstorm keywords and concepts that reflect your company's essence.
  • Explore synonyms and different language variations to find a unique twist.
  • Use online domain name generators to discover available domains based on your ideas.
  • Consult with close friends, family, or mentors for their input without explicitly asking for names.
  • Once you have a shortlist, conduct a thorough search to ensure legal and trademark compatibility.
Remember, the process of naming your company should be a reflection of your vision and uniqueness.
I tried chatgpt & others. Some names that I like are not available for .com registration. Totally fed up for somedays with this issue :(

I tried chatgpt & others. Some names that I like are not available for .com registration. Totally fed up for somedays with this issue :(
as said, even following the steps of @Patton , in the end it will be a path that you must go alone, because there is a saying in my country that says: "whoever sees a face, does not see a heart.

Reactions: Patton
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock