• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social media app clone (instagram,facebook,linked in etc) + Node.js socket Chat + Calling + Live

Social media app clone (instagram,facebook,linked in etc) + Node.js socket Chat + Calling + Live v2.4 UNTOUCHED

No permission to download
wxsiret updated Social media app clone (instagram,facebook,linked in etc) + Node.js socket Chat + Calling + Live with a new update entry:

v2.0

key​

Version 2.0 (18 May, 2023)​

• ADDED Upgraded versions : System upgraded to latest version of PHP and nodeJs
  • ADDED Notification changes : Modification in notification list
  • ADDED Post analytics : Now able to see Post anylytics
  • ADDED Polls
  • ADDED Live users : All user whose live right now
  • ADDED Phone login
  • ADDED...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: SAIFU
wxsiret updated Social media app clone (instagram,facebook,linked in etc) + Node.js socket Chat + Calling + Live with a new update entry:

KEY:​

Version 2.1 – 28 Jul 2023​

- Added - Podcast
- Added - Image and gif in comments
- Added - Rating for TV shows
- Added - Emoji support in post title and comment title
- Added - Share post
- Added - Multiple additions in admin panel
- Fixed - Multiple issues fixing

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: linces
I get a 504 error when I try to import my sql file in phpmyadmin

Attachments

• Capture d'écran 2023-08-19 .png
    Capture d'écran 2023-08-19 .png
    97.9 KB · Views: 19
Reactions: Rene925
I managed to install it but I have another problem when I try to start the server with forever start they give me this which can help me please Capture d'écran 2023-08-19 180425.png

warn: --minUptime not set. Defaulting to: 1000ms
warn: --spinSleepTime not set. Your script will exit if it does not stay up f or at least 1000ms
info: Forever processing file: index.js
(node:237253) Warning: Accessing non-existent property 'padLevels' of module exp orts inside circular dependency
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
(node:237253) Warning: Accessing non-existent property 'padLevels' of module exp orts inside circular dependency

Reactions: Rene925
warn: --minUptime not set. Defaulting to: 1000ms
warn: --spinSleepTime not set. Your script will exit if it does not stay up f or at least 1000ms
info: Forever processing file: index.js
(Use `node --trace-warnings ...` to show where the warning was created)
Hello sir,
Socialified needs a newer Version of Node JS.

It seems like you're getting warning messages when trying to start your Node.js server using Forever on your Linux VPS. The messages suggest potential issues with dependencies and circular dependencies. Here's what you can try:

1. Check if you have the latest version of Node.js and Forever installed.
2. Run the start command with the `--trace-warnings` argument to get more detailed information about the cause of the warnings.
3. Review your server configuration and dependencies to ensure there are no circular dependencies.

Please send me the Detail information from trace-Warning via PM. 

Hello sir,
Socialified needs a newer Version of Node JS.

It seems like you're getting warning messages when trying to start your Node.js server using Forever on your Linux VPS. The messages suggest potential issues with dependencies and circular dependencies. Here's what you can try:

1. Check if you have the latest version of Node.js and Forever installed.
2. Run the start command with the `--trace-warnings` argument to get more detailed information about the cause of the warnings.
3. Review your server configuration and dependencies to ensure there are no circular dependencies.

Please send me the Detail information from trace-Warning via PM. 
bro i sent you a message check your inbox

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock