• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Social Feed Gallery PRO - Display Beautiful and Responsive Galleries on Your Website

Social Feed Gallery PRO - Display Beautiful and Responsive Galleries on Your Website v4.1.0

No permission to download
Babak updated Instagram Feed - WordPress Instagram Gallery with a new update entry:

Instagram Feed Plugin v4.0.0

Download Instagram Feed v4.0.0 - WordPress Instagram Gallery Nulled Free
August 31, 2020 - Version 4.0.0
### Changed

* Crucial Update! Due to the changes on Instagram side we had to change the source processing logic. You will have to reset your source after updating the plugin. Find out more at https://codecanyon.elfsight.com/article/751-crucial-changes-in-instagram-feed-version-4

Read the rest of this update entry...

so seems your hosting have problem
something cant load
i suggest test it on other hosting

Hi Dear,

I seem the load error is due to this plugin wordpress "DesignThemes Portfolio Addon "( A simple wordpress plugin designed to implements Portfolio addon features of DesignThemes Versione 1.1 | Di DesignThemes)

So I deactived DesignThemes Portfolio Addon, I added Instagram Feed plugin and connected with my instagram and it work in frontend. After I actived DesignThemes Portfolio Addon, the Instagram Feed plugin show not load but in frontend it work normaly.

Reactions: Babak
Reactions: Babak
Anybody notice how huge the photos are in size?
Can we somehow optimize the images so the plugin doesn't fetch the full size or to resize before serving on page??
My page size is huge thanks to this plugin

I have installed and configured properly but in the Frontpage feeds are not loading and keeps rounding. Please advise

Also we cleared all cache memory too

1601008038072.png

1601008126488.png

Kinda crappy what Instagram has done with their API.... If only there was a decent way to let a user authorize (to show on their author profile/etc) without ever seeing the plugin or wordpress dashboard.

So disappointed in Facebook and Instagram for taking this route

Does anyone have issues with activation and the frontend display widget?
At the moment backend just doesn't work the widget tab so I can't add or remove nothing, on the frontend is not displaying nothing and just some issue like "Uncaught (in promise)" and some 404 for a js file.

Does anyone know of a plugin like this but that does not request access to the Instagram account? get instagram api is problem...
This was one of my favorite add-ons

Does anyone know of a plugin like this but that does not request access to the Instagram account? get instagram api is problem...
This was one of my favorite add-ons
Does this offer the same functions?

If so ...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock