• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Sngine Avatar Bug

Lukamaxi

Banned User
Sep 27, 2022
Hello guys, I need, help, and dont find any way, to found help.
When Users want to change they Avatar, they go to save (as same as Cover)
In case they save, sngine produce an error image
In case they dont save, close the window, its saved,. but User dont understand it,.. because its rational thinking to click on save
My AWS S3 is the same as in Docs presented, but the bug works
Please is there anyone who can help me to solve it, i would pay 10 Dollar for solution

Hello babiato community, I have since the new Update the same Issue, I use aswell AWS S3, but i change it a month ago, to Frankfurt Bucket.
It should be easy to solve, can anyone help me?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JB007
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock