• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS)

SMS Gateway - Use Your Android Phone as SMS/MMS Gateway (SaaS) v9.4.3

No permission to download
@tag2div
The apk is not working, I tried with previous version apk, works fine for sms, but not working ussd option, @tag2div please try to null apk, when you feel free...

the 9.0.2 apk doesn't work with v9.0.2 web app. But still works with previous (7.2.2 and 8.0) versions.
The resource need to be nulled to work fine

Kindly provide a password for the 7.2.2 zip file or a link to the apk. Thank you in advance

I tried to use the web part files 9.0.2.
Ita working on the web site part.
I'm using Apk 7.2.2 version.
Its working too.
But if you add new device using qr code scan. It does not recognize or invalid.
I'm downgrade again back to 7.2.2 version web & apk.
If someone can share new null for 9.0.2 apk.
Thank you and really appreciate it.

I did everything correctly but my device is not getting add. I am able to connect my phone and everything is visible on my phone but it is not showing the device.

Hi, sorry to bother you all. Can anyone share the working apk from any version as well as the script, please? Already read this thread and went for 9.0.1 version but there is no download link(when I click on the previous version, the pages refresh and does nothing). Many thanks and I hope 9.0.1 is working awesome on the web and mobile :)

Last edited:
old apk not working with new v9.0.2, only if you activate your device with old webpanel with old apk, then old apk will work with new version, but after upgrading v9.0.2 you can only use device which added in version 7.2.2, you can not use old apk with new webpanel, only old device work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock