• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
1. ============== HOW TO INSTALL ==============

THIS IS NULLED FOLLOW DOCS >>
How to install Smart Panel v4.1

1.Create Database and Import smartDatabase.sql given in zip file.

2.Extract the install.zip in public_html or directory where you domain or subdomain execute the files.

3.Go to files manager then /app/config.php
Add database host, database user , database Id , and database password and save it.

follow my above massage no need for purchase code
Ok I will try thank you.

I tried it and it works thank you.
is there anyway to convert database from v3.5 to 4.1, any app or software
compare the two databases and in your database carefully add the missing columns and tables so that the structure matches.

By the way, now they have a discount, $27 per license, it’s inexpensive and I finally bought it for myself. If you contact the author by email, you can buy through another payment system.

compare the two databases and in your database carefully add the missing columns and tables so that the structure matches.

By the way, now they have a discount, $27 per license, it’s inexpensive and I finally bought it for myself. If you contact the author by email, you can buy through another payment system.
payment gateway is the problem he made all payment gateway overcharge i am also purchased user

Reactions: d3v1l
payment gateway is the problem he made all payment gateway overcharge i am also purchased user
Payment systems are not tied to the license of the main script. You can use a licensed script and self-written or posted on this forum modules. I'm using the first option.

I'l using smartphone v3.5 with more than 8 payment gateway, and i recenrly added nico theme extracted from httrack, so all work fine
Hey can you share details where we add extracted html js and css file in which folder for landing page thanks

Please module v. 4.1
Free-Kassa Payment Module
Webmoney Payment Module
PerfectMoney Payment Module

2.Extract the install.zip in public_html or directory where you domain or subdomain execute the files.

Add database host, database user , database Id , and database password and save it.

Where is the ?
smartDatabase.sql

i cand find it in the arhive

anyone haave youcanpay payment gateway ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock