• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
I downloaded it but is asking for a license, if anyone knows could post here?

I downloaded it but is asking for a license, if anyone knows could post here?
Sure, the developer have one you can ask him for it. In the meantime I would suggest you to read the rules carefully and find the introductions section.

As you introduced us to your writing skills it's time to use your reading ones.

Sure, the developer have one you can ask him for it. In the meantime I would suggest you to read the rules carefully and find the introductions section.

As you introduced us to your writing skills it's time to use your reading ones.

is this a nulled forum or is it a forum of sarcasm and free offenses? that must be why I had never heard of this unknown forum. Staff members treat users this way, they will never become - removed as against the rules - 😘

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a forum of common sense. You get treated as you treat others. If you're disrespectful with the community don't expect to be respected. Is that simple. We don't have to become anything we are Babiato and that it's all. And if you never heard of us you should get your head out of your ... whatever do and get out to the world. From the forum you've mentioned I got infected files and lost a hosting account because of that.
And with this I end my plead: no introductory thread, no rules read, violation of rule no 9 and 20. Adding sarcasm to it you've made 3 strikes at once. Bye bye

U done install it? How about code?
Please dont spam this thread by asking for code multiple times. Please read rules of this forum and also few messages posted back in this thread.

Have patience and wait...someone in this forum will null it and will provide a working package. You just need to wait.

Reactions: AboMalek
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock