• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script

SmartPanel - SMM Panel Script 4.1

No permission to download
I love how trades are made in private and nothing shared publicly. Yet you benefit of the public shared resources.
Keep going and you'll end up banned.
The resource that I gave to the person is not public. This is my personal PHP code and I wrote it myself.

I myself program payment systems as needed and did not want to publish it publicly, so I exchanged resources privately.

The resource that I gave to the person is not public. This is my personal PHP code and I wrote it myself.

I myself program payment systems as needed and did not want to publish it publicly, so I exchanged resources privately.
Exactly that's the warn for: private exchange while you're not eligible to do so. Read the marketplace rules.

But make me understand: you exchanged a private code for a public one right? From the moment you're not the only one that holds the code isn't it public already?

Exactly that's the warn for: private exchange while you're not eligible to do so. Read the marketplace rules.

But make me understand: you exchanged a private code for a public one right? From the moment you're not the only one that holds the code isn't it public already?
Yes, I sent my private code in private messages, and another person posted the refill module publicly in this thread. A private code can belong to several people. We had an agreement with this person in private messages so that the code would not be used publicly. Sorry if there are errors in my posts. I'm from Russia.

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    54.5 KB · Views: 51
Does it have installer? because i got a blank page when i opened the url , and i couldn't find any documentation to config it manually , and when i open example.com/install it show 404 error

Reactions: ahmirof
I don't know why this happens in emails
All emails arrive like this
Logo image not showing

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 9.59.13 PM.png

I don't know why this happens in emails
All emails arrive like this
Logo image not showing

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 9.59.13 PM.png
Look at the address of this image, which is not displayed and place the logo in this path.

Dear admin and author thanks for sharing the customized script of it here . Really i cant thanks you enough for that . But i have a doubt how can we setup that script . it doesnt have sql not the install folder like we get with the other nulled version of it . so if you dont mind can you please cross check the file and upload the sql file of it as well . or tell me the installation setups so we can setup easily . It would be really a great help to me and other needy like me who wanna get benefited from the script of yours . If anyone other then the author knows about the installation i request even you also to help me with the installation or guide me where can i get the db or the path of instalaaion please . Very badily in need of your support . Thanks a lot

Dear admin and author thanks for sharing the customized script of it here . Really i cant thanks you enough for that . But i have a doubt how can we setup that script . it doesnt have sql not the install folder like we get with the other nulled version of it . so if you dont mind can you please cross check the file and upload the sql file of it as well . or tell me the installation setups so we can setup easily . It would be really a great help to me and other needy like me who wanna get benefited from the script of yours . If anyone other then the author knows about the installation i request even you also to help me with the installation or guide me where can i get the db or the path of instalaaion please . Very badily in need of your support . Thanks a lot
carefully read pas posts of this thread. You will find what you're looking for.

Reactions: ahmirof
first of all thanks for all the work from the dev. does anyone have refill module for 3.5? cause 3.4 refill is not working for 3.5. Please do share if you do.

Whats the cheapest smm reseller panel out here? With many services? (I dont want Website Links from Reseller)

Whats the cheapest smm reseller panel out here? With many services? (I dont want Website Links from Reseller)
You are confusing everything. Reseller websites have many services, and direct providers have very few services.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock