• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
This is a new slider plugin that is totally cool and 100% free.

Here is a small review.
It's a trash can, might generate more sales by opening this funnel! also made from the team who made "masterslider"
If you are using slider rev compared to this! keep it RevSlider!

Reactions: ajansweb
I don't use sliders at all - meaning? they are all bad. I think they are all bad for page performance.
Sliders are for fancy sites.

Reactions: Lalo
Addons to the Slider Revolution plugin are installed separately (like ordinary WordPress plugins).
Activation occurs in the same way as the plugin.
Slider templates are installed through the admin panel of the plugin - Manual import.
I did that, I installed the add-ons as plugins and just one is working, the rest are showing that grey box, that's why I don't get it why it's not working.

How do you activate it?
It's not possible from the Slider itself, since you have no genuine license!!!
If you do it from the slider itself, every time you refresh the page, you'll back to the point where ask you to reactivate!

Follow this:
I installed the add-ons as plugins but only one add-on is working, the other ones are showing that gray box :(

Reactions: Honor
Can anyone can HELP?
@Babak
Read the comments, don't be lazy.
There is a link to all the slider templates in the comments above.
Here's your template:

Attachments

• paintbrush-effect1.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 27
@dgpalych
Don't do too many finding for them or they will become very lazy and just post here expecting yourself or someone else to do it all for them and post it here for them. 😒

• Haha
Addons to the Slider Revolution plugin are installed separately (like ordinary WordPress plugins).
Activation occurs in the same way as the plugin.
Slider templates are installed through the admin panel of the plugin - Manual import.

Is there a way to import the templates to a local server and then select the templates that we’d like to use?

• Love
Is there a way to import the templates to a local server and then select the templates that we’d like to use?
100% the same way.
Just do it on a local server. I use Laragon sever... Test al things locally, then upload what I want.
Download all templates, then import them to your Local server WP.

Once you settle on one/more templates etc, Export it, and check which addone need for it as well to install it on the live/active site.

You were given a link to the MEGA cloud, where all the available slider templates are located.
What more do you want?
Download them to your computer and use them wherever you want - a local server or a remote server on a real hosting.

You were given a link to the MEGA cloud, where all the available slider templates are located.
What more do you want?
Download them to your computer and use them wherever you want - a local server or a remote server on a real hosting.

It was just a simple question, I asked it because someone modified elementor pro to upload the templates directly from a remote server to the plugin, so the functionality remains the same just like the one with the license.

Last edited:
100% the same way.
Just do it on a local server. I use Laragon sever... Test al things locally, then upload what I want.
Download all templates, then import them to your Local server WP.

Once you settle on one/more templates etc, Export it, and check which addone need for it as well to install it on the live/active site.
Thanks that's what I've been doing, I was thinking that maybe the code would be modified to grab the templates from a local server instead of the real server. But it's working fine as it is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Limon Hassan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock