• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.8

No permission to download
I got one more error too.
1629384621635.png
I install all addons and when i press the Install Template, I got thes right top corner error. "License Key is invalid"
How can i solve this?

6.5.6 is without addons. You can download 6.5.5 + addons . Then you should zip every addon folder, than upload like a normal wp plugin on plugin tab.

1) You should download 6.5.5 for Addons.

1629377590572.png

2) Delete old revslider.

1629377665233.png

3) Upload 6.5.5 + addons version revslider to /public_html/wp-content/plugins/

1629377758333.png

4) After finish the upload 6.5.5 you should zip every addon you want to use.
1629377905343.png
Don't forget to selecet ZIP
1629377926540.png

I and my pc's native language is Turkish. But i believe you can find the right buttons on your language. Thats why i didn't translate.

5) Then you should upload these zip folders like normal wp plugins.
1629378232484.png

6)At the end of these steps you can see your addon on your revslide addon list
1629378291066.png
thanks for the tutorial but i just wanted the addon “advanced transitions” which is not available. sorry if you misunderstood but i know how to import addons but i think what you did is really useful.

Reactions: zerozu

Version 6.5.7 (20th August 2021)​

Changes​

• Added global option to load YT API in header which can be useful if Google Analytics is enabled on page

Reactions: Bossmanuk
name "saas product slider templates" download PLEASE..

Last edited:
Hello I got same error. How can i solve it?
I download the latest version of Slider Revulotion and all addons

1629577504630.png

Babak updated Slider Revolution - More Than Justs a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.5.7 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.5.7 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.5.7 (20th August 2021)

Changes
  • Added global option to load YT API in header which can be useful if Google Analytics is enabled on page
Bugfixes
  • Carousel slider doesn’t render after reopening modal
  • Modal does not open after update 6.5.6
  • Slider background does not render for a customer after upgrading from 6.3.9 to 6.5.6
  • Shape, button and text layers breaks module processes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock