• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.9

No permission to download
The following addons have updates...

• Lottie
  • BubbleMorph
  • Before & After
  • Slicey
  • Mousetrap
  • Charts
  • Paintbrush
  • Exploding Layers
  • Distortion
  • Duotone
  • Panorama
  • Filmstrip
  • Polyfold Scroll Effect
So here is full pack with all new updates included @Babak

Attachments

• Addons 22-06-21.zip
    7.8 MB · Views: 85
Well version 6.5.3 seems to be working on sites that i use Kalium theme, and on another site that uses BeTheme i had to deactivate Elementor to make the slider work(not much lose for me since i didn't really use Elementor here).

Babak updated Slider Revolution - More Than Just a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.5.3 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.5.3 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.5.3 (25th June 2021)
New Features

• Added performance option to slider transitions, which will allow to prioritise perfomance vs image quality during the slide transition
  • Added new option “Set Filters on Mask” to layer animation. This option allows to set the filters on the layer wrapper mask instead of the layer itself.
    • to avoid strange cuts on overflow hidden elements
    • as workaround...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I was found some bug when i create a slider idk why but responde "ajax error!! error" is not about limit memory on php or hosting web the fix downgrade to older version of this addon, i hope can help someone happened the same error :)
Slider Revolution Exploding Layers Add-On Version 3.0.2
"Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function get_layers() on bool in /wp-content/plugins/revslider-explodinglayers-addon/public/includes/slider.class.php:77"

please update 1625147113597.png 🙏
v6.5.4 Untouched @Babak @NullMaster

Version 6.5.4 (2nd July 2021)​

Bugfixes
  • The internal revicons.woff is loaded when it is not needed
  • PanZoom jumps on mobile/high DPR displays
  • PanZoom animation is not smooth, jittering on iOS
  • Content jumps vertically on page load due to missing styles at the first rendering in some cases
  • Motion blur renders partially while used with videos on Chrome, likely due to a browser specific bug

Attachments

• revslider-6.5.4.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Love
Reactions: Babak and JRGWxRxZ

can you please upload it again please sir

Version 6.5.4 (2nd July 2021) - NULLED​

Bugfixes
  • Content jumps vertically on page load due to missing styles at the first rendering in some cases
  • Motion blur renders partially while used with videos on Chrome, likely due to a browser specific bug

Attachments

• revslider.zip
    7.1 MB · Views: 8
Babak updated Slider Revolution - More Than Just a WordPress Slider with a new update entry:

Slider Revolution v6.5.4 + Addons

Download Slider Revolution v6.5.4 Responsive WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.5.4 (2nd July 2021)
Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock