• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch

Slider Revolution Responsive WordPress Plugin By ThemePunch v6.7.9

No permission to download
Yeah the addons are just like normal plugins

Reactions: Raptoz and Babak
I was just testing and saw it was from an older version. Thanks for the heads up guys. Happy Holidays.

Reactions: Medw1311
I was just testing and saw it was from an older version. Thanks for the heads up guys. Happy Holidays.
I deleted the previous posts otherwise we'd just get lots of people complaining it doesn't work :)

find this file in your host:
wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/license.class.php

find this value in file;
version_info == 'valid'

to change value to this;
version_info == 'invalid'

Then you can register with any key, it works already tested guys.

find this file in your host:
wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/license.class.php

find this value in file;
version_info == 'valid'

to change value to this;
version_info == 'invalid'

Then you can register with any key, it works already tested guys.
Test more. It says its registered but updates, addons and templates still don't work.

@Babak @medw1311 These templates?

Test more. It says its registered but updates, addons and templates still don't work.
I have managed to get the addons installed and activated, working, registration is functional as well. Getting updated version directly from the authors would not be easy since they require license. Working on the templates part. I will post it if I can get it all working.

Last edited:
I have managed to get the addons installed and activated, working, registration is functional as well. Getting updated version directly from the aithors would not be easy since they require license. Working on the templates part. I will post it if I can get it all working.
Did you make more code changes for the addons?

I have replaced the following code in wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/license.class.php
Code:
$response      = $rslb->call_url('activate.php', $data, 'updates');
        $version_info = wp_remote_retrieve_body($response);

if(is_wp_error($version_info)) return false;

with (there needs to be a $ infront of version_info below)

Code:
version_info == 'valid'

This will register the Revslider, and also addons can be installed and activated without any issue. Unelss you are using a valid key I do not think you can update the plugin nor you can get the templates.

I have replaced the following code in wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/includes/license.class.php
Code:
$response      = $rslb->call_url('activate.php', $data, 'updates');
        $version_info = wp_remote_retrieve_body($response);

if(is_wp_error($version_info)) return false;

with (there needs to be a $ infront of version_info below)

Code:
version_info == 'valid'

This will register the Revslider, and also addons can be installed and activated without any issue. Unelss you are using a valid key I do not think you can update the plugin nor you can get the templates.
Can you post the full revised code for that file please?

@Babak @medw1311 These templates?
Any template :confused:? @medw1311

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock