• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

SixPack - Complete Ionic 5 Fitness App + Backend

SixPack - Complete Ionic 5 Fitness App + Backend v2.0.0

No permission to download

White Devil

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.co
White Devil submitted a new resource:

SixPack - Complete Ionic 5 Fitness App + Backend - abs, crossfit, diets, fitness, gofit, gym, ionic, ionic 4, Ionic 5, motivation, recipes, routines,

envato-sixpack.jpg

We made this complete beautiful fitness app with idea to provide developers easy and practical way to make their apps work with php backend. With our SixPack app you don’t need to spend so much time and money for your fitness application, easy to manage and configure for both iOS and Android. We have developed this application using most popular frameworks Ionic 5 and Angular 8.

DOCUMENT NOT AVALIABLE

Read more about this resource...

Send documentation please!)))
But lisence key used in admin panel or app?

Documentation:

To obtain the access to the documentation, contact directly the technical support in the email below, providing the purchase code, without the purchase code does not obtain access to the documentation.

its a trick of author may b so i cant gv doc dear they might get ban my account once i already get ban from cc so cnt take risk

Documentation:

To obtain the access to the documentation, contact directly the technical support in the email below, providing the purchase code, without the purchase code does not obtain access to the documentation.

its a trick of author may b so i cant gv doc dear they might get ban my account once i already get ban from cc so cnt take risk
I understand! Thank you!
Be make hand made!)))

Documentation:

Can you help me to get the Database structure of Firebase from the documentation? I just need that. I figured out everything Now I just need the structure of the database.

Documentation:

Don't worry and thanks for share, I already figure out everything and inclusive I'm upgrading all the project because the admin passwords are in pure text, this is really insecure for the admin panel, also I add the Apple login function with firebase since Apple now demand that on the submitted apps.

This files work as a charm and no matter if you don't have the documentation it's actually really easy to use.

Don't worry and thanks for share, I already figure out everything and inclusive I'm upgrading all the project because the admin passwords are in pure text, this is really insecure for the admin panel, also I add the Apple login function with firebase since Apple now demand that on the submitted apps.

This files work as a charm and no matter if you don't have the documentation it's actually really easy to use.
Can you please help me with the login function for the app.

can you share please the new version with the modification you did thanks in advance

can you share please the new version with the modification you did thanks in advance

Sorry but that's not going to happen I re-core the entire code, I change the design elements also

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpeg
    IMG_0441.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_0442.jpeg
    IMG_0442.jpeg
    150.1 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_0443.jpeg
    IMG_0443.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 38
hi to my all friends actually documents are not need if you have a good skills in ionic and angular
but if you need issue on configure i share some solutions

first step
you need to set up or create database in your server
then configure in backend/admin/config.php

eg,
step 1

define ('SITE_URL', 'http://your.siteurl.com');

/* DATABASE CONFIGURATION */

$database = array(
'host' => 'DATABASE_HOST_HERE',
'db' => 'DATABASE_NAME_HERE',
'user' => 'DATABASE_USER_HERE',
'pass' => 'DATABASE_PASSWORD_HERE'
);

and upload database.sql (its also impotent )

step 2

note app does not store user name or password in your server its use google firebaseconfig all settings location is
app/src/app/config/ firebase.ts

you can check in you tube how to use firebird

but if you did not need login system skip step second i also skip its high time consumption .

step 3 ( only use if you does not need login system )
open location
app/src/app/config/config.ts
change you backend url eg

// backend url
Url: ''http://your.siteurl.com'',

step 4 (optional)
if you does not need login system so remove some lines in routing module and redirect to home page
app/src/app/app-routing.module.ts

{
path: 'login',
loadChildren: () => import('./pages/login/login.module').then( m => m.LoginPageModule)
},
{
path: 'signup',
loadChildren: () => import('./pages/signup/signup.module').then( m => m.SignupPageModule)
},

{
path: 'start',
loadChildren: () => import('./pages/start/start.module').then( m => m.StartPageModule)
},

please remove with proper semicolon you will getting error if semicolon is missing .

changer redirection

{
path: '',
redirectTo: 'loader',
pathMatch: 'full'
},

replace to

{
redirectTo: 'home',
},

and enjoy

if you need any issue just reply to me

hi to my all friends actually documents are not need if you have a good skills in ionic and angular
but if you need issue on configure i share some solutions

first step
you need to set up or create database in your server
then configure in backend/admin/config.php

eg,
step 1

define ('SITE_URL', 'http://your.siteurl.com');

/* DATABASE CONFIGURATION */

$database = array(
'host' => 'DATABASE_HOST_HERE',
'db' => 'DATABASE_NAME_HERE',
'user' => 'DATABASE_USER_HERE',
'pass' => 'DATABASE_PASSWORD_HERE'
);

and upload database.sql (its also impotent )

step 2

note app does not store user name or password in your server its use google firebaseconfig all settings location is
app/src/app/config/ firebase.ts

you can check in you tube how to use firebird

but if you did not need login system skip step second i also skip its high time consumption .

step 3 ( only use if you does not need login system )
open location
app/src/app/config/config.ts
change you backend url eg

// backend url
Url: ''http://your.siteurl.com'',

step 4 (optional)
if you does not need login system so remove some lines in routing module and redirect to home page
app/src/app/app-routing.module.ts

{
path: 'login',
loadChildren: () => import('./pages/login/login.module').then( m => m.LoginPageModule)
},
{
path: 'signup',
loadChildren: () => import('./pages/signup/signup.module').then( m => m.SignupPageModule)
},

{
path: 'start',
loadChildren: () => import('./pages/start/start.module').then( m => m.StartPageModule)
},

please remove with proper semicolon you will getting error if semicolon is missing .

changer redirection

{
redirectTo: 'loader',
},

replace to

{
redirectTo: 'home',
},

and enjoy

if you need any issue just reply to me

I just notice that the entire code it's outdated (it's sale like that), and Android looks like have some crashes (or I have something missing there) if you submit the app to Apple it's going to trigger 3 warnings:

- need the notifications capability activated
- It's still using UIWebView Engine (outdated)
- ask for bluetooth location and needs the right permissions

I still trying to figure out how solve the last 2 and the Android crashes.
Also I totally redesign the app, I add Apple Login compatibility and change everything from the default back end to use Wordpress for the content, this give me the opportunity of create new tags and content options

I have a problem, how to solve being able to modify the videos of the backend?
The problem it's not on the backend, it's a code issue, I don't remember where but the demo video it's hard coded, I think the author forgot change a variable, as I say before I re-code the entire project and I remember that I found that issue

The problem it's not on the backend, it's a code issue, I don't remember where but the demo video it's hard coded, I think the author forgot change a variable, as I say before I re-code the entire project and I remember that I found that issue

can you help me where it is, I'm new to app issues, and. I don't know almost regards

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock