• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Single Restaurant - Android User & Delivery Boy Apps With Laravel Admin Panel

Single restaurant Android food ordering app with Delivery Boy and Admin Panel Update (19-11-2022) [UNTOUCHED]

No permission to download

GambitSteel

Null Master
Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Oct 22, 2020
Earth-616
White Devil submitted a new resource:

Single restaurant food ordering app - Android App with Admin Panel - android, delivery, eat, food, food menu, food ordering, meal, mobile, native, ordering system

View attachment 40369

Restaurant food ordering Android Mobile app is a catalyst for the food industry. The app lets you (a restaurateur) connect with the customers who wish to either get food delivered or pick-up food. The app lets you track customers’ order till the food delivery. With this app you can easily manage the entire restaurant food business to achieve maximum growth.

Introduction
Restaurant Food App is built with a mobile-first approach...

Read more about this resource...

I am having an issue with the admin panel, can anyone help me regarding it!
In SQL, admin login credentials are not there, it is happening when I am trying to do a manual installation

When I am trying to install with /install, it was sticking at 4th step, The 4th step is entering admin credentials.

So, please let me know, anyone can help me regarding this

In SQL, admin login credentials are not there, it is happening when I am trying to do a manual installation

When I am trying to install with /install, it was sticking at 4th step, The 4th step is entering admin credentials.

Install it with the root credentials, change the password to root with your own password, then create a new database with a name in SQL, either localhost or webserver

Last edited:

Do you need help yet?

White Devil updated Single restaurant Android food ordering app with Delivery Boy and Admin Panel with a new update entry:

Single restaurant Android food ordering app with Delivery Boy and Admin Panel v3.0

Download Single restaurant Android food ordering app with Delivery Boy and Admin Panel v3.0 Nulled Free
v3.0 (26-10-2020) Big Thanks To @Kaizen743

App - Stripe Payment Gateway
App - Email Verification on user register
App - Pin code/Postal code wise Delivery
App - Email Notification on Order and Order Status Update
Admin - Restaurant open close time Manage
Admin - Add delivery area Pin code/Postal code

Read the rest of this update entry...

não só abre a partir do erro 500 na página inicial e na página de administração
Alguém já passou por isso?

não só abre a partir do erro 500 na página inicial e na página de administração
Alguém já passou por isso?

check your php extensions mainly fileinfo and other necessary ones, in addition make sure you are in the correct php version, delete cache files all you can.

Hi Sir @Babak @White Devil

Please help me, how to change the nominal price from 20.00 to 20,000, help me to change it. please check attach image

Attachments

• 11.png
    11.png
    216.5 KB · Views: 65
Hi Sir @Babak @White Devil

Please help me, how to change the nominal price from 20.00 to 20,000, help me to change it. please check attach image

See in the lyout declaration which activity is listed in fragments and obtain a formula and change the symbol that separates the decimal values.

Hello, can you please provide version 4.00? android, ios, website ? It's very helpful to learn with
Thanks in advance

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock