• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store v2.7.6

No permission to download
Hello guys! Quick question, what's wrong with my cart? No css style.... looks so ugly. Didn't do anything, just start showing like that....

Снимок экрана 2024-01-26 в 16.47.27.png

UPD: All issue was solved, problem was with Elementor pro. Disable that plugin, and everything works fine.

Last edited:
Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.7.4

Download Shoptimizer v2.7.4 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
= v2.7.4: 31-01-2024 =

New – Two-column mobile catalog layout Appearance > Customize > Layout > General now works when CommerceKit swatches are enabled.
New – Option to display an account icon on desktop when the header layout is set to: Logo / Navigation / Cart
Tweak – Default WooCommerce block notifications styling improved.
Accessibility – Search toggle icon now uses a button element rather than a link...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is anyone also having problems doing the latest update? I have a licence purchased.

2.7.5: 06-02-2024​

• Tweak – Mobile left/right grid padding restored when 2-column grid is active.
  • Tweak – Improved position of close icon within search modal.
  • Tweak – Mobile scroll option now works within the category description area.
  • Compatibility – Improved mobile grid spacing in Elementor Pro.
  • Compatibility – One row header hover search color styling when Elementor Pro is active.
  • Compatibility – YITH Filters plugin sidebar panel visibility on mobile.
Please update it. Thanks

Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.7.5

Download Shoptimizer v2.7.5 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v2.7.5 - 06-02-2024

* Tweak - Mobile left/right grid padding restored when 2-column grid is active.
* Tweak - Improved position of close icon within search modal.
* Tweak - Mobile scroll option now works within the category description area.
* Compatibility - Improved mobile grid spacing in Elementor Pro.
* Compatibility - One row header hover search color styling when Elementor Pro is active.
* Compatibility -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello, good day.
Found few issues:
1. Customizing ▸ Layout - WooCommerce - Display progress bar: it doesn't work.
2. Checout page has to be always "Express Checkout" which is on the top of checkout page. Tried to delete in the PayPal settings, the checkout page will be without payment method.
3. WooCommerce - Settings - Payments / Standard Payment: the settings of "Paypal Smart Buttons" can not be matched with the front pages.

Appreciating your good job.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Hello again ...
I tried to activate another different theme and found that the forced express checkout still existed.
This is really strange.
I can not understand how it goes.
Then I opened Pages/All Pages - I checked 2 pages: checkout and cart.
The "checkout" page was filled with the codes enclosed.
The "cart" page was filled with the codes enclosed.
Further more, I opened another website with Shoptimizer v 2.5.5 and copied the codes of both pages:
Checkout page is only filled with one line simple code: <!-- wp:shortcode -->[woocommerce_checkout]<!-- /wp:shortcode -->
Cart page is only filled with one line simple code: <!-- wp:shortcode -->[woocommerce_cart]<!-- /wp:shortcode -->
I replaced both of them. Both works. Then,
1. Display progress bar: it doesn't work. = It is back. It works well.
2. Solved.
3. Solved.
-------------------------------------------
I didn't check whether the payment will work well finally. But it looks OK.

I can not understand why the previous pages of "checkout" and "cart" filled with the complicated codes.
Where are they from?
Are they from WooCommerce or theme?
But another website works well, with the same version of wordpress+woocommerce.

I enclosed the codes of this 2 pages, also screenshot.

This is really strange.

Thanks.

Attachments

• checkout.txt
    4.2 KB · Views: 1
  • cart.txt
    4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot - page codes.png
    Screenshot - page codes.png
    91.2 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock