• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store

Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store v2.7.6

No permission to download
Any word on how to fix this? I think it might have broken either on my woocommerce update? The free shipping notification is awesome and I need it back. I have updated shoptimizer and commercekit to latest version and no luck.
Hello,
I personally tried everything except getting my hands into the code.
Nothing works!
Except 1 or 2 people here who follow the thread, so few have reacted: I am surprised that too many take for so little share. It's human nature :(
Maybe these last exchanges about this subject will wake up some people who use here what is offered to them in order to interact with the community.
To read them...

Hello,
I personally tried everything except getting my hands into the code.
Nothing works!
Except 1 or 2 people here who follow the thread, so few have reacted: I am surprised that too many take for so little share. It's human nature :(
Maybe these last exchanges about this subject will wake up some people who use here what is offered to them in order to interact with the community.
To read them...
Damn! I have been using it for 6 months and it worked great. I updated all my plugins and now it is broken, My only suspect is updating woocommerce since everything else should not be changing anything to do with the cart. I will try to dig into the code and take a look.

I've been having problems for 3 days, my site has become extremely slow. External connections are dropping timeout. Some plugins do a license check and notify the plugin owner. I had to block them, it's fixed now, but Wordpress has been bothering me a lot this month. I will now delay installing updates.

I've been having problems for 3 days, my site has become extremely slow. External connections are dropping timeout. Some plugins do a license check and notify the plugin owner. I had to block them, it's fixed now, but Wordpress has been bothering me a lot this month. I will now delay installing updates.
did you update to version 6? is that what caused this?

@crumble @alemburda

I suggest you to install on my pc the theme locally on a xampp and put the same versions as the demo version.
I'll come back to you to talk about all this...
1667394744176.png

Well, I'll be back with some information.
I installed the package with the same versions as the ones on the demo site. Result: the free shipping notification bar works.
So I updated at the latest version both the core of Wordpress and Woocommerce and tried again. Result: everything was still working.
Therefore, the problem is not in the code as an error.
My Xampp was running in php.7 version. So I updated to php.8. Result: everything was still working.
So I went to the next level! I imported all the extensions and the database from the production site to the local site. Result: the saving of the bar activation does not hold: the parameters are not saved.
I disable all plugins except Woocommerce. Result : nothing works.
At the moment, I'm running around in circles trying to see in the database what could cause this. I have cleaned a lot but nothing is working for the moment.
I'll continue my research and keep you informed.
See you soon...

Last edited:
@crumble @alemburda

I suggest you to install on my pc the theme locally on a xampp and put the same versions as the demo version.
I'll come back to you to talk about all this...
1667394744176.png

Well, I'll be back with some information.
I installed the package with the same versions as the ones on the demo site. Result: the free shipping notification bar works.
So I updated at the latest version both the core of Wordpress and Woocommerce and tried again. Result: everything was still working.
Therefore, the problem is not in the code as an error.
My Xampp was running in php.7 version. So I updated to php.8. Result: everything was still working.
So I went to the next level! I imported all the extensions and the database from the production site to the local site. Result: the saving of the bar activation does not hold: the parameters are not saved.
I disable all plugins except Woocommerce. Result : nothing works.
At the moment, I'm running around in circles trying to see in the database what could cause this. I have cleaned a lot but nothing is working for the moment.
I'll continue my research and keep you informed.
See you soon...
Thank you for your hard work. I also scoured the code and unfortunately could not even find where the shortcode is inserted, I have not coded in php for a long time but if you have any ideas where it is, I could check the code out and try..
I think the problem is elementor, if you could try to install everything again without elementor and see if it comes back? I recall seeing something somewhere that said elementor breaks it. But I also recall seeing this theme fully supports it lol.. But i am running an older version of elementor.

I ended up just installing this and it works great! https://babia.to/resources/woocommerce-free-shipping-bar-increase-average-order-value.11843/

It is not as pretty as the other one but I will work on some css changes. Hopefully a future update will bring this back to us.

Thank you for your interest in this topic and your feedback.
I'm not a developer so getting my hands into the code is difficult for me.
However, I try everything I can to understand and work by deduction.
After integrating the theme and extension within a local Xampp, the malfunction has not been reproduced even after updates to the core of WordPress and Woocommerce.
I went on to install all the extensions exactly as the site in production. The malfunction did not appear.
With identical folder and file structures, there is only one piece of information in the database that could be the cause of the problem.
So I searched and cleaned the database in production. The _options and _postmeta tables are "dirty" but after a huge cleanup, nothing corrects the problem.
What I could notice is that the information about this "shipping bar" is not recorded in the "commerkit" column of the _options table.
That's it for the information.
I only have the possibility to start from scratch with a blank database, rebuild the theme, reimport the products and everything else. In short, some work.
I don't understand this thing :mad:

Oops, I almost forgot this additional information: when I replace the local database (on Xampp) with the one in production, the malfunction is present. So it's obviously all in the database. But knowing what is preventing the information from being saved is another matter :)

Reactions: ricolhaw
Babak updated Shoptimizer - Optimize WooCommerce Store with a new update entry:

Shoptimizer v2.6.3

Download Shoptimizer v2.6.3 - Optimize your WooCommerce store Nulled Free
v2.6.3 - 09-01-2023

* New - Customizer typography controls can now accept local custom font files.
* Fix - For variable items on sale, the sale % value now updates on PDPs if it differs between variations.
* Fix - Improved order of CSS loaded within Shoptimizer's child theme.
* Fix - Below category content WYSIWYG - solved empty <p> tag display issue.
* Compatibility - WooCommerce Product Videos plugin.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Last update broke my account tabs and filters on category pages. Check your's if you updated.

As far i understand last woocommerce update and shoptimizer 2.6.3 not compatitible.

Last update broke my account tabs and filters on category pages. Check your's if you updated.

As far i understand last woocommerce update and shoptimizer 2.6.3 not compatitible.
Woocommerce in version 7.3.0 and Shoptimizer in 2.6.3 : no problem with the filters of the store nor the tabs in the "account" page.
On the other hand, the site is much slower :mad:

Hello,
You can do it yourself from the menu: "appearance / install plugins".
Then you check the extension and click on "update".
Simple, isn't it?
I'm just checking if the problem is local or general.
While i update it, and shows the message "You have installed the latest version" the update never happened, the plugin stays at the same version.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock