• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Shift Nudge - Interface Design Course (PRO packet) Updated 09-2022

Is anyone have the exercice to follow for each lessons?
Cause there is only the videos :/

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS, YOU ARE A LEGEND!!

Do I need to download just one of these copies or all of them are part of the course?

Great! Question, would you have access to the subtitles of the videos? It would help me a lot!
1. Here's a great tip that I thought of and actually tested out. Google Chrome has a built in Live Caption feature. So for any videos that don't have subtitles I open the video in Google Chrome - quickest way is to drag the video to Google Chrome and it will open in Chrome then Chrome will auto transcribe the video for you!

You must enable Live Caption in Google Chrome settings to do this >

Click on the 3 dots menu top right, then in the search at the top search for Captions then switch on Live Captions.

2. The only downside with Chrome is there are no keyboard shortcuts for videos except Space bar start/stop but I figured out how to get keyboard shortcuts working using a Chrome extension. Video Speed controller is the extension and you have to enable the option for external URLs. You have to setup the shortcuts in the Options in the extensions. Also you MUST go to Chrome Settings > More Tools > Extensions > Video Speed Controller and click on Details then enable "Access to File URLs"

3. If you need to record the live captions I got you for that too :) type this in to the URL box > chrome://accessibility/ then at the bottom is a list of open tabs click on start recording. Then when the video has stopped click stop recording and there will be a big load of text scroll down and the whole transcribed text will be in that text list :)

Live Caption I thought of the rest of it I thought of but needed to browse Reddit etc to figure out how to get everything working, so props to Redditors etc who provided the rest of the info.

So now with the above system I have a way of Auto Transcribing videos using Chrome so you get live subtitles on the video as you watch. I have a way of using keyboard shortcuts to skip back and forward. I have a way of saving the text of the Live Caption transcription. Awesome!

TL;DR

1. Use Google Chrome Live Caption feature to auto transcribe subtitles
2. Use Video Speed controller to setup keyboard shortcuts if you want them to navigate videos (you can just use the mouse as normal if u don't need keyboard shortcuts)
3. Use chrome://accessibility to access Start Recording option for the tab that is playing the video and the Live Caption text will be recording in that text data which you can copy, that's if you also want a text copy of the transcription.

1. Here's a great tip that I thought of and actually tested out. Google Chrome has a built in Live Caption feature. So for any videos that don't have subtitles I open the video in Google Chrome - quickest way is to drag the video to Google Chrome and it will open in Chrome then Chrome will auto transcribe the video for you!

You must enable Live Caption in Google Chrome settings to do this >

Click on the 3 dots menu top right, then in the search at the top search for Captions then switch on Live Captions.

2. The only downside with Chrome is there are no keyboard shortcuts for videos except Space bar start/stop but I figured out how to get keyboard shortcuts working using a Chrome extension. Video Speed controller is the extension and you have to enable the option for external URLs. You have to setup the shortcuts in the Options in the extensions. Also you MUST go to Chrome Settings > More Tools > Extensions > Video Speed Controller and click on Details then enable "Access to File URLs"

3. If you need to record the live captions I got you for that too :) type this in to the URL box > chrome://accessibility/ then at the bottom is a list of open tabs click on start recording. Then when the video has stopped click stop recording and there will be a big load of text scroll down and the whole transcribed text will be in that text list :)

Live Caption I thought of the rest of it I thought of but needed to browse Reddit etc to figure out how to get everything working, so props to Redditors etc who provided the rest of the info.

So now with the above system I have a way of Auto Transcribing videos using Chrome so you get live subtitles on the video as you watch. I have a way of using keyboard shortcuts to skip back and forward. I have a way of saving the text of the Live Caption transcription. Awesome!

TL;DR

1. Use Google Chrome Live Caption feature to auto transcribe subtitles
2. Use Video Speed controller to setup keyboard shortcuts if you want them to navigate videos (you can just use the mouse as normal if u don't need keyboard shortcuts)
3. Use chrome://accessibility to access Start Recording option for the tab that is playing the video and the Live Caption text will be recording in that text data which you can copy, that's if you also want a text copy of the transcription.
Great help!

Not all of the modules from the PRO modules/lessons are there. Just a few but most of them are not. Meaning the more advanced stuff towards the end of the whole course is not in the files. Is it just me? The good thing is there are lots of homework reviews/critiques.

Hi..First of all many thanks for uploading this. When I downloaded a few rar files (about 2 GB), the videos were of 0 bytes. Am I doing something wrong? I am using Unarchiver on mac to extract files.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock